Unity 5.3.6 Patch 8
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- VR: Update Oculus to version 1.9 .
- (821680) - Cache Server: Fixed an issue where cache serve could crash due to unhandled EEXIST error when creating directory.
- (832996) - D3D11: Take into account ColorSpace (linear/gamma) when capturing screenshots.
- (834633) - IL2CPP: Use the no-strict-overflow flag to compile generated C++ code on gcc and clang based compilers so that we match the integer overflow behavior of C#.
- (720704) - Shaders: Fixed some cases of inout struct variables with COLOR semantic members wrongly translating into GLES2.0.
- (803901) - UI: Fixed the issue with double rendering of world canvas in the Editor.
- (none) - VR: Fixed a crash at startup on GearVR if Focus is lost very close to the time or the app starting.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed Code Blob memory leak.
- (759492) - WebGL: Fixed browser lock-up when profiling.
- (775178) - WebGL: UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress now returns the actual progress as opposed to 0.
- (none) - WebRequest: Allow empty headers as that is in general valid.
- (825429) - WebRequest: Allow setting Accept-Encoding header from scripting at users own risk.
- (none) - Windows: Added safety check when receive new window size with zero values, make minimum value 1, otherwise functions like CreateDepthStencilView will fail.