Unity 5.3.6 Patch 7
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- IL2CPP: Added an option to link.xml files to ignore missing assemblies.
- (830443) - AI: Fix for regression where a pushed passive NavMeshAgent would sometimes move to its origin after navmesh carving.
- (824107) - Android: Fixed a crash on Android when using the FrameDebugger.
- (832271) - Audio: Fixed a memory leak when quickly loading and unloading lots of audio assets.
- (834100, 833996) - Canvas: Fixed a regression introduced in 5.3.6p4 where non-native fullscreen player appeared darker when Canvas was present, in Linear color space.
- (748499) - Editor: Fixed the recursive directory copy situation.
- (779052) - Editor: Fixed a crash when registering undo for a null object.
- (832155) - GUI: Fixed a regression introduced in 5.3.6p4 and 5.3.6p5 where GUI.DrawTexture & GUI.DrawTextureWithTexCoords appeared lighter in Linear color space.
- (815783) - IL2CPP: Allownow Monitor.TryEnter to correctly obtain a previously taken lock that has been released, which did not work in some cases.
- (826624) - IL2CPP: Corrected the stack state handling during code conversion for some box opcodes.
- (834376) - IL2CPP: Removed an unnecessary assert when GC.Collect(1) is called. The call will still have no impact though.
- (811959, 815928) - iOS: Fixed a crash when killing the app while a WWW Request was in flight.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed the run loop mode warning on iOS 10 devices.
- (820863) - iOS: Fixed the appearance of apps freezing when locking/unlocking the device.
- (820162) - UAP: Fixed the incorrect language being returned when system language was Spanish(Argentina).
- (832104) - UAP: Fixed an incorrect resolution being reported when the composition scale changed and the game window was minimized.
- (803937) - VR: Fixed a crash when an invalid Oculus plugin is used. Throws warning instead.
- (826132) - VR: Removed an audio output warning when Unity Audio is Disabled.
- (814388) - WebRequest: More correctly follow the HTTP Specification for sending POST data during a Redirect.
- (827748) - Windows Store: UnityEvent.Remove listener will work correctly when .Net Native is enabled. Previously events were not removed as expected.