Unity 5.3.6 Patch 6
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (822393) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that error sometimes happens when LoadAssetAsync and UnloadUnusedAsset is called before prefab is instantiated.
- (796046, 778891) - Editor: Fixed an issue where a project with no Library folder could raise a warning stating that the project was made before 5.0.
- (775153) - GI: Fixed an issue whereby the bake got stuck if the object was positioned far from the origin.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed an issue with App store submissions with Xcode 8 when application is not using camera APIs (WebCamTexture).
- (809752) - iOS: Fixed an issue where Touch.deltaTime was incorrectly returning zero when device had been on for approximately 30 days or more.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed on-screen keyboard input for Chinese (Simplified) Pinyin 10 Key keyboard.
- (717587) - Kernel: Fixed a crash resulting from redo after revert.
- (804333) - Kernel: Fixed a crash resulting from undo after reverting prefab.
- (none) - Textures: Correctly unregister external native textures.
- (820517) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a possible freeze when using custom download handler script.
- (812567, 829765) - WebGL: Fixed asset bundles memory usage at loading time, preventing some content to run on 32-bit browsers.
- (831144) - Windows Store: Fixed Unity PDB files not getting included into built .appxsym package.
- (825230) - Windows: System resolution or orientation changes are now detected and responded to accordingly.
- (782109) - WWW: Make Dispose asynchronous to prevent freeze or performance drop, as it might be costly.