Unity 5.3.6 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- DX11: Improved texture upload performance for compressed, floating point ant RGBA32 formats. (812350)
- Networking: Ping implementation for ipv6.
- VR: Update Oculus to version 1.7
- VR: Update Oculus GearVR to version 1.7.1
- (800914, 802831) - 2D: Fixed an assert message "importer.GetNPOTScale() == TextureImporter::kNPOTKeep" showing when creating sprites in Advance mode. Creating sprites now ignores TextureImporter's non power of two settings if the texture is already a power of two.
- (811963) - Android: Audio - Fixed glitches on GearVR when Best Latency is selected.
- (811880) - Android: Fix for crash on returning from Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (769505) - Animation: Fixed an issue where having animations with a mixed number of bones in a controller, and having Write Defaults to false would throw errors.
- (763293) - AssetBundles: Fixed AssetBundle.LoadFromFile usage with Application.streamingAssetsPath on Android.
- (none) - Core: Added support for loading serialized files stored with 5.5.0a4.
- (793567) - Editor: Exceptions from PostProcessBuild callbacks now introduce errors to the build.
- (808080) - Editor: Fixed crash when trying to connect a GameObject to a prefab with no root GameObject set.
- (793679) - Graphics: Don't re-upload textures to the graphics device when a quality change is requested and the pixel data is unavailable. This applies to textures loaded from asset bundles unloaded with AssetBundle.Unload (false).
- (791721) - IL2CPP/Windows Store: Allow non-blocking sockets to work properly on 64-bit builds.
- (819647) - IL2CPP: Corrected some calls to HasValue on nullable types, which could return true when the nullable does not have a value.
- (818966) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for some cases involving array parameters passed by reference.
- (815722) - IL2CPP: Prevent a stack overflow during code conversion which can occur for mutli-dimensional arrays with generic types.
- (818102) - IL2CPP: Rename the types.h file to be il2cpp-string-types.h to avoid the possibility of is conflicted with a user-defined header file.
- (369773) - iOS: Building from GUI now uses a project relative path if the location is under the project folder
- (790724) - Kernel:Fixed rounding error so Mathf.MoveTowardsAngle always reaches target angle.
- (735709) - Linux: Fallback to NET_WM_ICON for setting custom player icon.
- (810289) - Networking: Fixed starting a server cashes on libwebsocket_service_fd.
- (820523) - OS X: Fixed HTTPS support for WWW/UnityWebRequest when Mac App Store receipt validation is on.
- (770034) - OSX: Fixed a crash when building for OSX in certain circumstances to do with paths to splash screen and icon.
- (808187, 790220, 816014) - Prefabs: Fixed some issues and crashes related to undo-ing the creation of prefabs and prefab connections.
- (none) - Tizen: Fixed a problem with UnityPluginLoad() not working.
- (none) - UI: Fixed issue with OnPointerEnter event firing after touch ends.
- (none) - VCS: Stop a C++ method being called during C# constructor and serialization (which is a scripting warning as it is unsafe to do this).
- (806810) - VR: Fixed different particle shader transparencies between editor and build when splash screen is active.
- (801951) - Windows Standalone: Custom image will be correctly shown in screen selector dialog when building to directory with non-english letters.
- (803319) - Windows Standalone: Fixed a regression where "touch up" events would be lost when occurring outside window bounds.