Unity 5.3.5 Patch 8
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Graphics: Documentation for Display API.
- Lighting: Improved an error message about invalid data when baking probes.
- Shaders: Removed an outdated comment in UnityStandardCore.cginc
- (808817, 805086, 801150) - Android: Fixed clip() in ES3 shaders on some Adreno GPUs.
- (796182) - Android: Screen.dpi always returns densityDpi now.
- (798640) - Camera: Stop silently disabling cameras that have non-existing target display set on them.
- (798576) - Editor: Fixed an issue where the Editor would freeze if the user attempted to import a model without normals when the selected graphics API is OpenGL 2.
- (785131) - Graphics: Fixed Display.main not always being Display.displays in multi-display configurations.
- (809864) - IL2CPP/PS4: Corrected the exception "System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: System call failed" which could occur when UDP sockets were used.
- (809995) - IL2CPP: Corrected an exception during code generation with the NPOI library.
- (808536) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an error in generated C++ code due to duplicate extern declarations when an extern method in C# is overloaded.
- (800289) - VCS: Updated VCS plugins from Bitbucket with improved support for IPv6 server connections on Windows and OSX and SSL server connections on Windows, OSX and Linux.
- (810310) - Windows Store: Fixed enlighten crash on startup when Unity splash was used.
- (810753) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue where plugins marked for .NET scripting backend were still being used even if building to il2cpp scripting backend or vice versa.