Unity 5.3.5 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Runtime-Other: Added diagnostic option to cmdline arguments -debugallocator [1/2] which helps to identify memory access issues in the engine on Windows and OSX x64 platforms.
- WebSocket: Improved memory allocation and socket writing procedure (fixed not expected connection closing)
- (796242) - Android: Abandon/Request audio focus on pause/resume.
- (789398) - Android: Audio - Fixed audio latency in GearVR regression.
- (746248) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't check for passwords if exporting project.
- (746248) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't merge manifests if exporting project.
- (781657) - Android: Buildpipe - Remove mdb files from release build.
- (790236) - Android: Editor - Fixed an issue where it was impossible to push to devices running Android N Preview.
- (802824) - Android: Fixed the issue of game freezing when changing resolution with Screen.SetResolution.
- (786289) - Android: Fixed high memory usage of RenderTexture.GetTemporary.
- (751102) - Android: Fixed a crash related to the main context not being an Activity.
- (793738) - Android: Fixed an issue where Indonesian and Hebrew weren't properly recognized by SystemInfo.
- (none) - Android: Fixed deployment to devices with unknown OpenGL ES target.
- (782985) - Android: JNI - Throw correct exception when method not found by reflection.
- (696580) - Android: Tegra 2: Application no longer crashes if UnitySendMessage is called during initialization.
- (795931) - ETC1: Fixed ETC1 variant getting stripped out from android build.
- (793780) - Fixed an issue where Cache Server failed to validate prefab created from script.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed potential memory leak with timesliced realtime reflection probes.
- (797495) - IL2CPP: Implemented Process.GetCurrentProcess on some platforms and provide a useful error message where it was not possible to implement.
- (800301) - IL2CPP: Prevented a possible deadlock on PS4.
- (802618) - IL2CPP: Support IPv6 addresses for LocalEndPoint and RemoteEndPoint properties of the .NET Socket class.
- (792932) - iOS: Enabled incremental build for il2cpp by default for old projects.
- (803206) - iOS: Fixed crash when calling WWW.Dispose.
- (790853) - iOS: Removed unneeded il2cpp files that increase build size.
- (794783) - Model Importer: Fixed a crash when importing .obj and .fbx files with malformed or duplicate vertex data.
- (763536) - Mono: Added MD4, SHA384 and SHA512 signature verification to X.509 certificates.
- (793415) - Mono: Handle marshaling properly of a class with a fixed size array field and a base class with multiple fields.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Cleaned up the connection containing StateUpdate channel can cause crash.
- (761566) - Multiplayer: Fixed: Calling NetworkDiscovery.StopBroadcast() and NetworkServer.Reset() crashes editor.
- (794054) - Multiplayer: NetworkTransport.SetBroadcastCredentials crashes unity.
- (788808) - Multiplayer: ReliableFragmented channel can drop data.
- (760104) - Multiplayer: WebSockets: Fixed crash on NetworkClient.SendByChannel call.
- (774657, 768041, 794455) - OpenGL: Fixed various shader translation (for GLCore/GLES3) issues. Atomic operations on RWByteAddressBuffers, vertex-to-fragment inputs not being float4/half4 sized, geometry shaders where first input is not a SV_POSITION, tessellation shaders that were making some drivers not happy.
- (707886) - OSX: Fixed icons in batch mode builds.
- (787233, 793518) - OSX: Fixed infrequent crashes in Screen Selector.
- (696234) - OSX: Fixed SSL protocol support on 32-bit OSX standalone.
- (776115) - tvOS: Fixed support for default font of Unity (Arial).
- (800964) - UnityWebRequest: Hard EXC_BAD_ACCESS crash from AsyncOperation.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest: Make headers case insensitive, in order to better match RFC 2616 semantics.
- (791362) - WebSockets: Make Incoming buffer configurable: ConnectionConfig.WebSocketReceiveBufferMaxSize param.