Unity 5.3.3 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Audio - Don't select OpenSL output if the native device params are too bad for fast path (fixes audio issues on buggy devices).
- Android: Buildpipe - Updated SDK tools requirements for the Editor.
- Android: Editor - Added Marshmallow to the list of APIs.
- Android: IL2CPP - Use Android NDK x64 on x64 Windows Editor.
- Android: SoftInput - Get rid of hardcoded text color, switch to Light theme.
- Windows: Added a new command line argument for standalone builds: window-mode. Options: borderless, exclusive. It lets users override the default fullscreen window behavior.
- (768974) - Android: Fixed alignment crash on some Android ARM devices.
- (734124) - Android: Fixed an issue where Ping wouldn't work in release mode.
- (762875) - Android: Fixed black screen or crash during startup on old PVR devices (Samsung Galaxy S I9000).
- (759195) - Android: Fixed bug in Texture.GetPixels for ETC compressed textures.
- (763447) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed build errors on NDK paths with whitespaces.
- (766698) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed crash on second startup after installation.
- (714661) - Asset Bundles: Only reimport when setting asset bundle name if cache server is connected.
- (none) - Crash: Fixed GenerateSecondaryUVs crashes on certain meshes.
- (759231) - Editor: Don't call OnLevelWasLoaded on the first scene when entering play mode.
- (747856) - Editor: Fix for clustering allocation while navigating.
- (767728) - Editor: Fixed an issue when opening a scene from the Project Browser while in playmode it resulted in that scene being loaded even after going out of playmode.
- (766469) - Editor: Fixed a crash when selecting prefab.
- (756004) - Editor: Fixed the issue of GUI.Windows background not being tinted by GUI.colors anymore.
- (754127) - Editor: Fixed an issue that made GameObjects disappear from the Editor if they have an associated editor script that made use of DontDestroyOnLoad.
- (758409) - Editor: Fixed the issue of marking scene dirty when creating prefab by dragging from Hierarchy window to Project.
- (757027) - Editor: Fixed the issue of marking the scene dirty when pressing the apply button on a prefab instance.
- (760112) - Editor: Fixed misleading decompression warning in emulation.
- (765159) - Editor: Fixed startup when Unity is in a path with multi-byte characters.
- (767222) - Global Illumination: Fixed crash when building lighting with a specific scene setup.
- (771292) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where setting a material's shader to null would crash the editor.
- (723960) - iOS: Fix redirect for WWW
- (753888) - Mecanim: Fixed an issue with Animation clip length for bundled clip.
- (760612) - Mecanim: Fixed AnimationClip.SampleAnimation memory leak.
- (756129) - Mecanim: Fixed Animator with statemachine behaviour runtime compile error not firing callback on the right SMB.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed assert when using Animator.MatchTarget.
- (769964) - Mecanim: Fixed long start play mode for scene with a lot of controller.
- (765141) - Mecanim: Fixed StateMachineBehaviours on layer not being called properly.
- (754510) - Networking: Send Error: val > 0 on user disconnect, results in memory write violation and editor crash.
- (none) - Networking: Fixed a crash due to wrong initialization of connection.
- (762687) - OpenGL: Fixed Graphics API switching between different OpenGL versions.
- (762687) - OpenGL: Fixed Graphics API switching to OpenGL ES.
- (767857), (766778) - OpenGL: Fixed Mesh skinning artifacts in editor.
- (763875) - OpenGL: Fixed point size support using GLSL snippets.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed various shader compiler issues for OpenGL ES 3 / Core.
- (none) - OS X: Fixed OpenGL performance regression on NVidia GPUs.
- (740580) - Trails: Fixed an issue where trails would randomly vanish/flicker.
- (none) - UI: Stopped raycast from traversing up the hierarchy when a canvas with override sorting is encountered.
- (767206) - Wii U: Fixed a crash on secondary error confirmation.