Unity 5.3.2 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- IL2CPP: Removed warnings from generated C++ code when compiling with clang.
- (754282) - 2D: Fixed memory leak when applying changes to sprite.
- (741003) - Android: Fixed internal profiler on Gear VR.
- (738843) - Android: Timeout no longer happens when an application is sent to the background.
- (756198) - AssetBundle: Loading multiple invalid asset bundles fails correctly now.
- (736556) - AssetBundle: Change to use natural sorting when listing the AssetBundle names.
- (756567) - AssetBundle: Fixed the AssetBundle loading error which was built with DisableWriteTypeTree enabled.
- (716166) - AssetBundle: Fixed the hash collision when building AssetBundles.
- (743704) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that LoadAsset(name) returns null if a bundle contains a prefab and another asset with the same name.
- (715753) - AssetBundles: Fixed AssetBundle.CreateFromFile retaining file descriptor. - The previous fix was incomplete.
- (760985) - Audio: Fixed mixer reverb effects getting cut off early in standalone builds.
- (757799) - Core: Fixed crash when game object that is a child of a missing prefab is deleted.
- (750117) - Editor: Fixed game object duplicates on play when reference to that game object is set in another scene.
- (none) - Frame Debugger: Even when it was not used, it was creating some overhead in development standalone builds. Reduced that.
- (756849) - Graphics: Fixed crash when calling Graphics.DrawMesh with null material.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed gpu memory leak in the splash animation.
- (740782) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the editor when switching graphics API from a non-DX9 API e.g. DX11.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed profiling related information (SetGpuProgramName) performance issue in development player builds.
- (760665) - Graphics: Fixed SkinMeshInfo memory leak.
- (724664) - Graphics: Textures imported as cubemaps now are properly marked as non-readable if import option says so. Saves memory!
- (724547) - IL2CPP: Implemented support for Assembly.GetReferencedAssemblies and Module.GetTypes()
- (none) - iOS/Xcode: Added .tbd extension support.
- (759212) - iOS: Fixed code completion for iOS Editor Extensions.
- (759459) - Mono: Corrected a crash in mono_string_to_utf8_checked when Marshal.StructureToPtr is called from managed code.
- (none) - Mono: Resolved intermittent crash caused by a race condition that occurs when using managed threads.
- (none) - OpenGL ES & desktop OpenGL (Shader compiler): Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- (756786) - Particles: Fixed IsFinite error spam with particles and second camera.
- (756971) - Particles: Fixed issue where particle system is stopped and cleared and after that it won't play when simulation space is set to local.
- (756194) - Particles: Fixed: particle system only playing once.
- (756725) - Particles: Fixed: particle system not playing when triggered via Event Trigger.
- (696610) - Particles: Fixed issue where particles are not drawn in the correct order on rotated particle systems.
- (759502) - Particles: Fixed the issue of particles disappearing after going offscreen and returning.
- (756742) - Particles: Fixed issue whereby particles systems are not looping correctly.
- (755677) - Particles: Fixed issue where ParticleSystem.IsAlive() always returns True for particle systems with longer duration.
- (723993) - Particles: Fixed wrong culling of some particle objects caused by incorrect bounds calculation due to parent scaling.
- (757461) - Particles: Fixed issue where particle system doesn't play if method is called via Invoke fixed.
- (745121) - Particles: Particles are now emitted with the correct position//rotation when using a Skinned Mesh Renderer or Mesh Renderer as shape.
- (754405) - Scripting: Fixed issue that causes UnityScript to incorrectly detect some methods return type.
- (739376), (740617) - UI: Fixed "Trying to add (Layout Rebuilder for) Content (UnityEngine.RectTransform) for layout rebuild while we are already inside a layout rebuild loop." error.
- (753423), (758106) - UI: Fixed flickering/texture swapping issues.
- (747512) - UI: Fixed issue with incorrect accent calculation for non-dynamic fonts.
- (759841) - VR: Fixed crash when trying to enter play mode when the Plugin was not loaded or the Oculus runtime was not installed.
- (755122), (717989), (734122) - VR: Fixed Skybox clipping issue.
- (none) - VR: Fixed VR Focus and VR ShouldQuit not respecting notifications when the Device was disconnected.
- (none) - XboxOne: Fixed a bug with YUY2 processing on the XboxOne.