Unity 5.3.1 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Documentation: In the scripting API, added information to Graphics.SetRenderTarget() and CommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget() about using linear lighting mode. Updated the wording about using linear lighting mode in the Graphics.Blit() entry.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for Xcode 7.3 (don't use __declspec attributes).
- Samsung TV: Added support for 2016 TVs.
- MSE: Prevent calling some Editor mode only APIs on EditorSceneManager from play mode, including EditorSceneManager.OpenScene, EditorSceneManager.SaveScene etc.
- MSE: Prevent calling some play mode only APIs on SceneManager from Editor mode, including SceneManager.LoadLevel, SceneManager.LoadLevelAsync etc.
- (745139) - Animation: Fixed an issue with stepped keys having the wrong value.
- (745781) - Animation: Fixed animation events not firing on the last frame of a looping animation.
- (754373) - Animation: Fixed crash when deleting all Euler keys in animation curve
- (753866) - Animation: Fixed Crossfade called subsequently not properly interrupting transition.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed the assetbundle reading bug when compressed data could be read as uncompressed.
- (715753) - AssetBundles: Fixed AssetBundle.CreateFromFile retaining file descriptor.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed memory leak when loading asset bundles with lzma compression.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed possible assetbundle caching error when starting multiple downloads with an empty cache.
- (747492) - Direct3D: improved performance in GPU bound scenarios.
- (754487) - Graphics (Editor): In play mode set the graphics device sRGB write mode to match the lighting mode e.g. enable sRGB write mode in linear lighting mode.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed crash when setting shader properties.
- (760943) - IL2CPP: Do not incorrectly free blittable arrays marshaled as [In,Out] parameters.
- (758926) - IL2CPP: Prevent a NotImplementedException exception from occurring in il2cpp.exe when the Unbox opcode is used with certain generics. This usually occurs when an assembly is built with Visual Studio.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Removed an unnecessary Box used to null check before calling a virtual method.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed Apple Pencil position reporting on iPad Pro.
- (754068) - Lines & Trails: Fixing issue where rendering in VR was offset for one eye.
- (752423) - MSE: Fixed a crash when trying to get the root count on an invalid Scene.
- (751923) - MSE: Fixed loading new unsaved scene during playmode using Application.LoadLevel(index) or SceneManager.LoadScene(index).
- (753550) - MSE: Now make sure inspector in ActiveEditorTracker for MonoBehaviours are not garbage collected. The ActiveEditorTracked manages the objects itself.
- (752599) - MSE: Throw null reference exception if SerializedObject has been disposed.
- (none) - OpenGL (legacy): Added work around buffer state tracking failure.
- (742591) - OpenGL: Fixed binary shader cache, cache was always disabled because of a bug in the caps.
- (751743) - OpenGL: Fixed mipmap generation for render textures using OpenGLES.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed the smarthub button problem.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed console spam about unavailable material properties.
- (752039) - Substance: Fixed a crash when checking/unchecking 'Generate all outputs' or 'Generate mipmaps' on OSX.
- (751300) - Substance: Fixed a crash when reimporting SBSARs with multiple material instances on OSX.
- (663236) - Substance: Fixed editor stutter when using RebuildTextures on OSX.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed emission color being set to opaque white when resetting a ProceduralMaterial.
- (754556) - Substance: Fixed textures not properly generated on player awake when affected only by constant inputs.
- (none) - Substance: Output textures from ProceduralMaterials without any input are now always generated.
- (740182) - WebGL: Prevent browser from processing Arrow Keys.
- (747236) - WebGL: Prevent browser from processing Backspace and Tab key presses.
- (747549) - Windows Store: Fixed AccessViolationException when initializing matchmaking in UNet.
- (755473) - Windows Store: Fixed TouchScreenKeyboard crashes when it's members are used immediately after Open().