Unity 5.2.3 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Unity Ads: Update to Unity Ads 1.5.4.
- VR: Optimized Oculus to start CPU work for next frame while Rendering the current frame.
- (736110) - Android/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue whereby the shared library on IL2CPP-built apk did not load and caused DllNotFoundException.
- (none) - Android: Fixed NullReferenceException on x86 devices running Android 5.0 or newer.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Avoid compiler error due to duplicate FieldInfo definition.
- (739685) - IL2CPP: Avoid stack overflow crash due to large allocation with alloca.
- (745793), (737565) - IL2CPP: Correctly initialize the metadata for default parameter values that are obtained via reflection.
- (745691) - IL2CPP: Properly handle additional, subtraction, and multiplication when the type of the left argument is smaller than the type of the right argument and the result will not fit in the type of the left argument and the result is stored across an IL block.
- (739956) - IL2CPP: Provide proper managed stack traces when the C++ compiler inlines method calls.
- (749728) - IL2CPP: Treat assemblies mentioned in the link.xml file as roots for code conversion, but not as roots for code stripping. This corrects a regression in build size on iOS.
- (746329) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid duplicate data files in iOS packages.
- (736683), (739007) - iOS: Added work around for iOS launch screen asset catalog bug.
- (749329) - VR: Fixed a crash when trying to toggle showDeviceView to false before first Update.
- (748988) - VR: Fixed an issue where Oculus was starting while building the standalone player while Virtual Reality Supported is true.
- (750510) - VR: Fixed an issue where showDeviceView was not caching between runs in the Editor. Now forces to true on play.
- (749600) - Windows Store: Fixed Unity producing invalid Visual Studio project files if Windows 10 SDK 10.0.10586.0 is installed
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC