Unity 2017.2.2 Patch 4
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- (961745) - Editor: Fixed an issue where changing override format on a texture could cause Unity to crash.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed editor crashing in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1014028)(952569) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (None) - FMOD: Fixed a performance regression in FMOD.
- (1000692) - GI: Fixed an issue where LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor.
- (913869) - GI: Fixed an issue where baking multiple scenes together resulted in a LightingData.asset file vastly bigger than the sum of the sizes of the assets being baked in scenes.
- (957736) - GI: Fixed realtime probes not working when loading scenes (that were baked together) additively.
- (980811) - GI: Fixed errors on loading Enlighten probesets in the Editor after clearing the GI cache.
- (990626) - GI: Fixed harmless "Lighting data asset [...] is inconsistent" errors when moving those assets between projects.
- (996127) - GI: Fixed realtime probes going black when unloading a scene that was a part of a multi-scene bake.
- (971907) - GI: Fixed duplicate GI light probe data in the player build with scenes that were part of a multi-scene bake.
- (949117) - GI: Fixed the "m_ProbeSetHashes.empty()" error occuring in certain projects when clearing the GI cache or when quitting the standalone.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed a potential crash when using marquee selection in the Editor, to select dynamic geometry such as particles, lines and trails.
- (1014884) - Graphics: Fixed Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail. This also fixed Oculus Cubemap overlays not rendering.
- (963576) - Inspector Functionality: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (967197) - iOS: Fixed an audio crash when moving an app to the background, and back to the foreground.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Fixed editor crashing on AddWebsocketHost on second instance using the same port.
- (1006679) - Physics: Ensured that recursive 2D physics callbacks do not causes a crash when reparenting/disabling with existing contacts.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (None) - Windows: Fixed mouse events for non-primary display on Windows standalone player.