Unity 2017.2.2 Patch 3
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- iOS: Metal: Enabled setDepthClipMode on all supported devices.
- XR: Updated Google VR NDK to 1.130 for Android/1.120 for iOS.
- (965024) - Android: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (978599) - Android: Fixed unity pausing during Android Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie start.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (989654) - Graphics: Fixed black screen on devices that do not support RGBA16F rendering to texture.
- (None) - Home: Fixed multiple issues with styling to enable windows scaling.
- (None) - Home: Fixed the launcher manage license page not handling losing of the network properly.
- (993422) - IL2CPP: Corrected a possible build failure with IL2CPP when an attribute constructor has two arguments of type object.
- (1016615 (1013198)) - iOS: Fixed crash when creating texture from PNG image when cardboard VR is enabled.
- (919769) - Mobile: Fixed crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with a certain Terrain and Material combination.
- (988874) - Particles: Fixed error when sorting by youngest/oldest.
- (988854) - Particles: Fixed crash when emitting particles from script.
- (967476) - Particles: Fixed alpha output not being clamped to ensure compatibility with HDR.
- (983677) - Particles: Fix edperformance regressions when emitting from script with a Size module enabled.
- (989631) - Particles: Fixed Prefab modifications allowed to be added multiple times.
- (968997) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1016692 (978204)) - Windows: Fixed opening project in Editor causing Unity to terminate it without opening the new one.
- (None) - XR: Fixed incorrect thread affinity setting on Gear VR.