Unity 2017.2.2 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- (1013174 (970945)) - Android: Fixed Time.deltaTime sometimes returning a negative value on certain devices/Android versions.
- (912848) - Android: Workaround gyroscope lag issues that happen on some android devices.
- (991034) - Audio: Fixed a bug where the matrices passed to spatializer and ambisonic plugins could be set to the identity matrix briefly when a sound starts playing.
- (1009687) - Editor: Fixed vsync not always off in scene view on macOS.
- (925835) - Editor: Fixed skinned mesh not being removed on undo.
- (998785) - Editor: Fixed the issue where dragging the slider was producing multiple undo steps.
- (998785) - Editor: Fixed input field staying highlighted after Enter key was pressed.
- (926833 (921915)) - Editor: Fixed errors related to temp TLS allocations.
- (999803) - IL2CPP: Handle method parameter attributes for methods on generic types.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Reduced Android build size.
- (None) - iOS: Fixed standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (1002408) - iOS: Fixed crashes on some iOS devices due to unbound textures when using Metal API.
- (972995) - iOS: Added support for iPhone X second stage splash screen.
- (990979) - Mono: Fixed random error when using UDPClient.
- (N/A) - Multiplayer: Fixed server active disconnect client for web sockets.
- (946958) - OSX: Fixed crash in UnitcodeInputView during editor shutdown.
- (1009717 (967752)) - Particles: Fixed Rate over Distance emission in Edit Mode.
- (983374) - Physics: Ensured that a Kinematic Rigidbody2D created in script stays in a relative position to any parent Rigidbody2D when reparented.
- (977917) - Scripting: Fixed exception when binding delegate with Enum value to method with int parameter.
- (979587) (991434)- Timeline: Fixed issues where copied Timeline tracks and clips could retain a link to the source asset, or end up being saved as part of the source asset.
- (None) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed compiler warnings about inconsistent DLL linkage when using Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK.
- (1010354) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed player getting stuck on a white screen when a fatal error (such as unable to load files or system doesn't meet minimum requirements) occurs during startup.
- (991154) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed a crash in .NET native compiler ("RHB0011: Internal error: 'pchTypeNameEnd == L'>"at'f:\dd\ndp\rh\src\tools\rhbind\makepdb.cpp:998") in certain scenarios involving plugins.
- (997876) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed build failing on IL2CPP scripting backend if class library from Mono directory was copied into the project (like System.Data.dll).
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.
- (None) - XR: Update VR SDK not supported in Editor warning.