Unity 2017.2.2 Patch 1
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- Linux - Improve filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes.
- XR - Updated Oculus to version 1.22.
- (986368)(985912) - 2D: Fixed an issue that was causing the Physics Shape of a Sprite2D to not being properly set unless the 'Edit Physics Shape' tab was opened first.
- (967647)(903140) - Android: Fixed Skybox distortion on specific Android devices with Vivante GC1000/GC2000 GPU.
- (999832)(960267) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when importing fbx .meta files that contain references to inexisting scripts.
- (976768) - AssetBundles: Fixed packing AudioMixerController, AudioMixerGroup and AudioMixerSnapshot into bundles with disabled type trees.
- (None) - Build Pipeline: Fixed old UnityChannel Xaiomi files not being deleted when new package manager package is installed.
- (1001460) - Editor: Fixed various performance issues in YAMLMerge.
- (1001449) - Editor: Fixed a Windows-specific crash in YAMLMerge when trying to merge files.
- (997902)(995476) - - Editor: Fixed an issue where multiple precompiled test assemblies with the same name would cause an error.
- (980070) - Editor: Fixed early flipping of login page in Mac by increasing the timeout.
- (986160) - GI: Fixed brighter baked or real-time lightmaps compared to 2017.1 when using emissive materials.
- (989484) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (992138) - IL2CPP: Added Windows runtime storage extensions.
- (989476) - IL2CPP: Improved the startup performance of Unity players built with IL2CPP.
- (990594)(981074) - iOS: Fixed ReadPixels() crash on Metal when reading out of bounds of current active render texture.
- (N/A) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA behavior when using RenderPass.
- (1003879)(995079) - iOS: Fixed Display.SetResolution not working during the first frame.
- (973437) - iPhone X: Fixed navigating to home pressing buttons located at the bottom of the screen.
- (841172) - Package Manager: Fixed project stored on OneDrive causing Package Manager error and preventing a project from being opened.
- (960093) - Package Manager: Fixed building as the local system user failing on Windows.
- (985757)(968882) - Physics: Fixed disabling and enabling a collider on an inactive gameobject producing transform error messages.
- (929984) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using named pipes.
- (993302) - Scripting: Fixed incorrect value when using Math.Round with MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero.
- (996951) - Services: Fixed exception when building in Cloud Build with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (984325)(966106) - UI: Fixed crash in profiler window when a linked Render Texture Camera is disabled.
- (995453)(937370) - UI: Fixed OnEndDrag not being called when dragging while the application loses focus.
- (988310)(939853) - UI: Fixed instances where Font.textureRebuilt would not be called even though the internal texture was regenerated.
- (None) - Unity Connect: Fixed codeless IAP button missing its attached script when rebuilding the library.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (991466) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed Application.isMobilePlatform results to be consistent with SystemInfo.deviceType. Also update API docs for these APIs.
- (966990) - VR: Fixing crash involving VR Mock Device when using TrackedPoseDriver.
- (994913)(960863) - WebGL: Fixed not handling playBuffer exception when there is no audio output on Safari.
- (990939) - Windows: Player executable is once again large address aware.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixed crash on startup in case screen width/height player preferences in registry got corrupted.
- (986045) - Windows: Fixed assert when stopping and then immediately destroying DictationRecognizer.
- (938545) - Xbox One: Updated Mono to support dynamic function calls on Xbox One.
- (995065) - XR: Fixed stabilization plane not getting set correctly via the SetFocusPointForFrame() API, resulting in poor hologram stabilization and color separation on HoloLens.
- (965494) - XR: Fixed an issue with lights failing to completely illuminate scene geometry during stereo rendering.