Unity 2017.2.1 Patch 4
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
Unity Editor macOS (X86-64)
- (962450) - Android: Fixed an issue where the full-screen movie player didn't autorotate.
- (992023) - Android: Fixed a bug causing the loading of native audio plugins to fail on Android.
- (989240) - Animation: Fixed a crash caused by invoking QueryComponentByType() when code stripping is enabled.
- (991111) - Audio: Fixed a bug where AudioManager::Update was generating a small amount of garbage memory, if a spatializer was selected.
- (975496) - IL2CPP: Improved the performance of code conversion when many nested generic types are used.
- (947208) - IL2CPP: Implemented sending of email via SmtpClient with .NET 4.6.
- (969958) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in Unity Linker (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResourcesLanguageAttribute) when using a managed DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it.
- (959791) - IL2CPP: Fixed a problem with the decimal to double conversion implementation with the new scripting runtime.
- (973052) - IL2CPP: Fixed potential crash when default parameter values are used.
- (963246) - Launcher: Fix display of Unity Teams "Seat Required" message when project is both in the cloud and on disk.
- (973813) - Metal: Fixed an edge case crash when using grab-pass on metal.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Skipped soft socket error, to prevent host to be closed.
- (984723) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed Socket.Send failing silently on Windows.
- (954427) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed Android crash when NullReferenceException is raised.
- (960555) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash when using 'fixed' statement on a string.
- (973794) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed Android crash when script debugger is enabled.
- (991464) - Scripting Upgrade: Corrected a C# compiler bug which could result in "the type cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method" errors.
- (935292) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed EntryPointNotFoundException when calling HTTPClient.GetAsync on Android.
- (942966) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash when using named pipes.
- (974228) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash on exit when script debugger is enabled.
- (980816) - Services: Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions.
- (979700) - Timeline: Fixed an issue where custom tracks could be lost if they contained compile errors.
- (986872) - Timeline: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException that shows in console when shift-selecting a clip that was undo-move.
- (991023) - UGUI: Fixed undoing the activation of a UI layout component not undoing the side effects to the children RectTransforms.
- (991019) - UGUI: Fixed a driven RectTransform causing a scene to be constantly flagged as dirty.
- (980327) - Web: Fixed Content-Disposition for file sections not being standard-compliant in UnityWebRequest.
- (937594) - WebGL: Added indexedDB caching mechanism for XMLHttpRequest in WebGL.
- (949379) - XR: Android - Fixed errors when building for Daydream and Cardboard with Proguard enabled.