Unity 2017.1.2 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Editor: Fixed instabilities within Integration tests, namely suites, ProfilerSuite.ProfilerDynamicSampleTests, ProfilerSuite.ProfilerCustomSamplerTests.
- Multiplayer: Increased send bandwidth for web sockets.
- Video: No more audio glitches when seeking/undefflow hapens during playback of VideoPlayer.
- (934735) - Android: Fixed an issue where "Success" message was shown on failed builds.
- (913546) - Android: Fixed corrupted textures with mip maps on phones with VideoCore gpus
- (946291,941214) - Android: Fixed an issue where apk signing would fail when using certain symbols in the passwords.
- (930354) - Animation: Fixed a crash when opening an animator controller with a circular reference through StateMachineBehaviours.
- (931944) - Asset Pipeline: AssetDatabase.GetSubfolders now returns paths correctly, and API documentation has been updated to reflect that it takes a relative path as an argument.
- (938617) - DX12: Fixed constant buffer memory being overwritten in certain circumstances.
- (925955) - DX12: Fixed bad pipeline state issue causing errors.
- (none) - DX12: Fixed copy queue memory leak.
- (905397) - Editor: Fixed a crash when a cubemap with invalid metafile was imported.
- (940084) - Editor: Fixed command line activation failed when there is a old cached access token.
- (942923) - Graphics: Fixed atlased ETC1 textures with split alpha rendering in Editor outside of play mode.
- (950989) - Graphics: Metal: Fix occassional GPU hangs when dispatching compute shader
- (935870) - Graphics: Import Settings: Fixed changing texture type to Normal map not resetting existing alphaIsTransparency setting.
- (922769) - Graphics: Fixed "Assertion failed: 'IsNormalized(normal)'" when computing spotlight frustum planes.
- (914192) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL rendering to specific mip level in certain circumstances.
- (840231) - Graphics: Clarified behaviour for
RenderTexture.autoGenerateMipsspecifically when using
- (891510) - Graphics: Added GL support to be able to bind sRGB textures as RWTextures i.e. for compute shaders in linear rendering mode.
- (none) - Internal: Fixed some test runs returning true when calling 'IsHumanControllingUs'.
- (none) - iOS: Added identification enums for iPhone 8, 8+ and X.
- (944301) - iOS: Fixed a multithreading issue where downloading and aborting a lot of files was causing instabilities
- (847499) - Lighting: Lightmap import max size fix added.
- (935633) - Particles: Fixed an issue whereby Box Shape changed emission direction when scaled to 0.
- (934787) - Particles: Fixed am issue where Particle System could spawn bursts twice in some situations.
- (930005) - Particles: Fixed UI errors when using Planes collision mode.
- (944029) - Particles: Fixed batching issues when using Generate Lighting Data on Particle Trails.
- (944205) - Particles: Fixed an issue where Horizontal billboards had an incorrect vertex normal.
- (950833) - Physics: Ensure that the PlatformEffector2D ignores any contacts involving trigger colliders.
- (941024) - Physics: Ensure that when a Rigidbody2D is set to "StartAsleep" sleep mode that any initial contacts do not wake it.
- (953653) - Physics: Ensure that when a Collider2D material changes, any existing contacts change to match the material properties.
- (920303) - Shaders: Added errors in UsePass/Fallback snippets as runtime errors so they get properly cleared when the source shader is updated.
- (933203) - Shaders: Fixed
#pragma target 4.0, 4.6, 5.0not working on some Android devices.
- (none) - Video: Fixed VideoPlayer CameraNear/FarPlane RenderModes when used in conjunction with VR.
- (938819) - Video: Fixed a rash at TestAndRemoveObject when closing Unity with video preview playing.
- (930707) - Video: Fixed a rash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip was previewed.
- (931846) - Video: Fixed an issue whereby video Clip Preview works only in Play mode.
- (942012) - Video: [Windows][Standalone] Fixed a crash when exiting standalone 'UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation'.
- (943241) - WebGL: Fixed MS Edge detection.
- (946393) - WebGL: Fixed division by zero when AudioSource.pitch is zero.
- (949858) - WebGL: Fixed Timeline crash on missing DSPConnection::setMix().
- (950574) - WebRequest: Fixed resource leak when aborting a UnityWebRequest that downloads an AssetBundle.
- (950540) - XR: Fixed handling of Android density (screen resolution) changes to avoid a crash.
- (931397) - XR: Fixed black screen on startup on Cardboard when GLES2 or GLES3 was used.
- (950229) - XR: Fixed Cardboard iOS target frame-rate.