Unity 2017.1.1 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (945953) - Android: Fixed a shader compile error on devices not supporting GL_FRAGMENT_PRECISION_HIGH.
- (938978) - Animation: Fixed animation events firing twice when using Animator manual update.
- (930814) - Animation: Fixed a crash when spawning an Animator with a state machine that uses OnStateMachineEnter.
- (935602, 944933) - Editor: Fixed an issue where LogAssert.Expect would ignore the the logtype when finding a satisfying event when running playmode and editmode tests..
- (910845, 940838) - Editor: The generated TestResults.xml when running playmode and editmode tests is now updated to be in NUnit3 format.
- (942253) - Editor: Crash on macOS when canceling undock of Hierarchy or Scene View has been fixed.
- (921598) - Graphics: Fixed sprite mode to be not a blank when texture type was change via script.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Force sync internal timers internal time after io thread resuming.
- (930933) - Particles: Fixed a performance regression when using Size modules.
- (889059, 947404) - Video: Fixed audio getting desynchronized from video after seek operations.
- (946558) - Windows Standalone: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause recursive player loop error.
- (933341, 942734) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed an issue where input was being queued on scene load.
- (941345, 942736) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed an issue that was preventing Unity from loading if it is part of an optional store package