Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
New to Unity? Get started
- Metal: Improved ETC texture format support
- Metal: Make native plugin interface versioned, renamed IUnityGraphicsMetal to IUnityGraphicsMetalV1 to signal that explicitly (old name is kept around for backward compatibility)
- UI: Improved the performance of the culling by RectMask2D.
- (965024) - Android: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (1027494(1018967)) - Android: Only include selected abi's from .aar plugins.
- (None) - Android: Updated JDK download link to lead to supported version.
- (964886) - Animation: Fixed an issue where modifying a Playable Graph playing AnimationClips in Editor would not play newly added clips.
- (1014724) - Asset Import: Fixed push pull dilation not being applied when importing lightmaps.
- (None) - Build: Fixed build being strict strict.
- (None) - Core: Fixed issue where the Unity splash screen's resources would not be unloaded.
- (983772) - Core: Fixed very rare assert which can happen on old CPUs "Assertion failed: Null JobInfo in Steal".
- (1018645) - Editor: Fixed performance issues for inspector window looking up custom editors.
- (1014027) (952569)) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (1024888) (1021293)) - Editor: Fixed multi-edit of text field (specifically delayed numerical editors).
- (997954) - GI: Fixed issue where an error code would be reported when switching scene visualization mode to Indirect or Emissive due to a lack of data.
- (991393) - GI: Fixed a memory leak when exiting play mode with realtime GI enabled.
- (1000350) - GI: Fixed rare crash when seam stitching is enabled on object packed to the boundary of a lightmap.
- (908068) - GI: Fixed issue where the Progressive Lightmapper wasn't correctly dealing with some quad faces in models.
- (1026358) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that could occur when modifying the GraphicsSettings asset - fixes importing the Adam Character Pack from the Asset Store.
- (1018878 (934897)) - Graphics: Fixed rare deadlock in CreateGpuProgram when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1003174) - Graphics: Fixed deadlock in graphics command buffer when updating constant buffers.
- (972060) - Graphics: Fixed crash on Mesh.ClearBlendShapes.
- (944153) - iOS: Fixed race condition with nil-ing "system RT" texture in DestroySystemRenderingSurfaceMTL.
- (1003824) - Linux: Updated SDL to 2.0.7, which fixes several input related issues for Linux users.
- (977503) - OSX: Fixed build not launching on Mac if its name includes '&' or '<' character while generating.
- (995346) - OSX: Fixed not being able to toggle between two Unity window.
- (1016750) - Profiler: Fixed profiler deadlock when naming a class the same as an existing sample.
- (1005409) - Profiler: Fixed issue with imbalanced Profiler.BeginSample/EndSample markers in user scripts.
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed values not being removed on last Scale axis when removing keys with "Remove All Keys".
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed removing keyframe not resetting the transform red color.
- (934908) - UI: Fixed Canvas raycast start position for screen and world space camera modes.
- (1021484) - UI: Removed requirement of using ForceUpdateRectTransform after setting RectTransforms position.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue where Canvas with CanvasScaler at same resolution as the screen does appear in the right position when enabling.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue with disabled canvas renderer changing parent canvas that is then deleted.
- (990728) - XR: Fixed inconsistency between Unity's input tracking and WSA input information in Windows Mixed Reality.