Unity 5.4.5 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (916387) - Android: Changed the threshold to recognize big cores of ARM big.LITTLE architecture better.
- (868587) - Animation : Fixed a race condition in the legacy animation system which could cause a crash if a GameObject and an Animation assigned to that GameObject were deleted in the same frame.
- (774401) - Editor: Fixed script reference set to none after package import.
- (874335) - Editor: Prevent reentrant MouseDrag in ListView causing drag&drop stuttering.
- (836139) - Global Illumination: Upgraded Enlighten SDK to 3.03.UN6.58373. Fixed the Final Gather + transparent objects regression introduced earlier.
- (900937) - Graphics: Fixed the Particle System mesh wireframe in Shape Module does not display properly.
- (835745) - iOS: Fixed the corrupted orientation view when forcing interface orientation via script (using Screen.orientation) on iOS10.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed const buffer recycling, decreases memory usage.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from unsigned divide operation.
- (917177) - UI: Fixed a rare Transform::kReceivedDueToParentTRSChanged assertion failure introduced in 5.4.5p2.
- (878724) - Graphics: Scene view elements become washed out after enabling HDR and Linear Color Space. A fix for this introduced in 5.4.5p2 has been backed out.