Unity 2017.1.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- 2D: Sprite atlas packing will now spend less time reconciling sprite from cache atlas. Previously this was slow, especially in a new editor session.
- 2D: Sprite atlas packing will now cancel and return an error if there exist sprite(s) with size larger than the pre-determined atlas max size.
- (937147, 946596, 937126, 946595) - 2D : Editing 2D primitive asset no longer result error in console.
- (935087) - Animation : Fixed alpha channel being animated when in linear color mode.
- (945292) - Animation : Fixed a case where sprite and material reference were not animatable at the same time in the SpriteRenderer.
- (945035) - Animation : Fixed a case where transition between animations makes GetIKRotation and GetIKPosition returned incorrect value.
- (921652, 941913) - Build pipeline : Fixed the behaviour of the build process so that all the scripts get recompiled if the build process fails.
- (941177) - Editor : Fixed prefab preview displaying all game objects in each individual game object preview during multi-selection.
- (none) - Editor : Don't give fatal error on plugin importer query for nonexistent platform
- (943905) - Editor : Fixed sprite preview generation.
- (936062, 942636) - Editor : Fixed modifiers being discarded when pressing hotkey.
- (829193) - Graphics : Fixed occlusion culling of shadows within the camera sightline.
- (899729, 925179) - Graphics : Changing worldPos in gles2 to be fp32.
- (950945, 950947) - Graphics : Metal: Eliminate z-fighting artifacts on certain devices.
- (947420) - IL2CPP : Implemented a previously unimplemented internal call method to support System.Environment.HashShutDownStarted property.
- (944939) - IL2CPP : Allow SetSocketOption to work properly for add membership and remove membership with IPv6.
- (none) - IL2CPP : Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IList
1 methods on native objects that implement Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector1 interface and calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector
1 methods on managed objects that implement System.Collections.Generic.IList1 interface.
- (944462) - iOS : Fixed a occasional crash on iOS when using UnityWebRequest.
- (901096) - Particles : Fixed a crash when script changes quality level at runtime while Shuriken is active.
- (936079) - Timeline : Fixed a crash with playable director holding a reference to a non-playable asset.
- (936047) - Timeline : Fixed preview mode on humanoid root and custom tracks.
- (946442) - UI : Fixed memory leak caused by profiler.
- (936801) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed a possible freeze on iOS, when running multiple UnityWebRequests with custom download handler scripts.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed early availability of status code when UnityWebRequest was still running.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Ensure that headers are available in UnityWebRequest only after all of them are received.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed possible issues aborting UnityWebRequest when using a custom download handler script.
- (899259) - VR : Fixed an assert
IsMatrixValid (matrix)when camera's target eye was set to left or right.
- (920106, 930441) - VR : Fixed an issue were the right eye was not rendering with Single Pass rendering and camera had Allow HDR enabled.
- (918916, 943111) - VR : Fixed an issue whereby CommandBuffer.Blit did not work when used in CameraEvent.AfterEverything.
- (none) - VR : Improved rendering performance of Daydream and Gear VR apps.
- (949510, 950758) - VR : Fixed a flickering image on Oculus when MSAA and HDR are disabled.