Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
NOTE: Unity 5.1 has shifted to Release Candidate phase! As such, a weekly release schedule may not be followed.
- Lightmapping: Fixed race condition crash in lightmap bake when converting .exr files.
- Merge Tool: Handle regression in 5.0.1 introduced by stripped prefabs.
- Merge Tool: Fix auto fallback spec file detection.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Remove the precompiled headers build option, as it is no longer supported.
- Graphics: Fixed Shader.SetPass editor performance (5.1 regression).
- Graphics: Fixed MSAA + Image Effects + Gamma color space resulting in black game view on DX11 (5.1 regression).
- Editor: Fixed closing of Frame Debugger window making later wireframe rendering (e.g. model previews) not work (5.1 regression).
- Mecanim: Fixed Animation previewer not working with AnimationClips longer than 1 seconds with compression enabled.
- VR: Fixed an IPD scaling issue when Oculus is set to stereoscopic rendering.
- VR: Fixed a Clipping plane scaling issue. The near clipping plane value was being scaled by a negative value, causing a Clipping Plane value of 0.
- Physics: HingeJoint Bounciness only works when Joint Preprocessing is enabled.
- VR: Judder on OSX.
- VR: OSX Standalone 32-bit does not work, use 64-bit.
- VR: Health and Safety warning flickers. Either physically tap the HMD after 5 seconds to dismiss, or permanently disable the warning at your own risk.
- Mecanim: Setting AnimatorState.speed to 0 doesn’t pause the animation as expected.
- Mecanim: Switching runtime AnimatorState.speed from positive to negative break animation continuity.
- Mecanim: Copy-Pasting StateMachines will not copy the Transitions inside of them.
- Log-in: No alert if you enter invalid email address or invalid password.