Unity 5.6.2 Patch 2
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Removed tapjacking protection because it causes touch input to be lost when a transparent overlay is shown on top of the Unity view.
- GI: Support for per object cast and receive shadows in the Progressive Lightmapper. For Cast Shadows only On and Off options are supported.
- (925765) - Editor: Fixed an issue whereby moving multiple objects made only one of them to move according to handles.
- (none) - GI: Progressive Lightmapper: Fixed scene dependent issues with dark edges on charts lying near the lightmap border.
- (919044) - Graphics: Fix for miscalculating the size of the view required for a buffer which will be used as the source for an Indirect Draw/Dispatch call.
- (919058) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in QueryComponentByType when animation was used with engine code stripping enabled and there was no Sprite Renderer component in any scene in the build.
- (913886) - iOS: Fixed Application.installMode for apps downloaded from AppStore.
- (none) - Linux: Work around change in glibc TLS allocation behavior in certain distributions.
- (923903) - Multiplayer: NetworkTransport.Send() leaks memory.
- (881764) - Multiplayer: Fixed an issue with network transport host being removed with invalid host id, when using custom network connection (NetworkConnection override).
- (923135) - Physics: Fix for "PolygonCollider2D.points" reporting "Assertion failed on expression: 'm_data == NULL'" when setting a new Vector2 array to it.
- (886331) - UI: Fixed a regression that caused a crash of the Editor when adding a Text component to a GameObject via a script.
- (896933) - UI: Fix for Event System not updating when the application was not focused on macOS/Linux/UnityRemote/VR.
- (911562) - UnityWebRequest: Fix for broken audio clip when download is chunked.
- (921259) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed the issue of absolute redirect URL not escaped.
- (915277) - VR: Fixed an issue that was causing eye flickering in Daydream.
- (927097) - UI: In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first when adding RectTransform.
- (926885) - iOS: Only half of sprite is visible on built app.