Unity 5.6.2 Patch 1
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (917096) - Android: Fixed the empty scene startup time regression.
- (893527) - Android: Fixed an issue whereby H264 videos did not loop on Android 4.1 and 4.2 devices.
- (921525) - Android: Fixed an issue where Android IL2CPP builds might fail if built from an editor script.
- (916581) - Animation: Fixed an issue with preview of mirrored animations in the inspector.
- (913301) - Animation: Fixed Animator.GetBehaviour() returning null after recompiling a script while in play mode.
- (904030) - API Updater: Fixed assembly corruption in assemblies containing references to UnityEditor.Animations.AvatarMask.
- (902973) - API Updater: Fixed a crash when checking C# scripts with deep object initialization syntax.
- (none) - API Updater: Fixed nested types updating on local variable / parameter declarations.
- (909471) - Asset Bundles: Fixed a crash when loading GuiStyleState from an asset bundle.
- (904653) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed AssetDatabase.GetMainAssetTypeAtPath so that it returns the right type for ScriptableObjects instead of just 'MonoBehaviour'.
- (895425) - Editor: Fixed assets being marked for delete instead of opened for edit in Version Control in cases where the asset was deleted and recreated (e.g. re-baking NavMeshes).
- (888995) - Editor: Fixed an issue which made deleted files moved to recycling bin on windows.
- (907854) - Editor: Fixed a transform precision issue when moving multiple objects.
- (906745) - Editor: Warn, rather than fail, if an external process Unity launches suspended has been unexpectedly resumed by another process. Note: Some versions of RenderDoc have a bug which can cause this.
- (none) - GI: Fixed case of tiling being ignored by the Progressive Lightmapper.
- (908093) - Graphics: Added tier settings for Light Probe Proxy Volume.
- (917188) - Graphics: Fix assert when calling CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer on disabled mesh renderer
- (918788) - Graphics: Fix crash in non-native graphics jobs in specific scene configurations eg lots of particles, terrain.
- (899009) - Graphics: Fix for GetTransformInfoDoNotExpectUpToDate in renderer bounding volume updating
- (901468) - Graphics: Fixed Assert in Editor and crash in Standalone when disabling/enabling SkinnedMeshRenderer in very specific situations eg from animation during an OnBecameVisible callback.
- (897994, 907626, 901242) - Graphics: Fixed error message "Enabling or adding a Renderer during rendering; this is not allowed." when creating or enabling a game object during OnPreRender, OnWIllRenderObject, OnBecameVisible, OnBecameInvisible callbacks
- (916950) - Graphics: Fixed metal editor shader warmup.
- (918993) - Graphics: Fixed rare hang in the Editor when building lighting data.
- (917343) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which caused IL2CPP to fail to convert assemblies if two non-existing methods with the same declaring type were referenced from any assemblies.
- (835745) - iOS: Fixed corrupted orientation view when forcing interface orientation via script (using Screen.orientation) on iOS10
- (916125) - Linux: Don't add control characters to Input.inputString
- (903860) - Multiplayer: Added a new overload to NetworkManager.StartClient function which allows to specific which port should the local socket be bound to.
- (910223) - Navigation: Fix using NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle simultaneously causing Y coordinate to snap to maximum value.
- (none) - OSX: Apple File System (APFS) compatibility fix
- (920587) - Physics 2D: Fix a crash when a 2D Collider is recreated during contact reevaluation.
- (890470, 899631) - Physics: Fixed an error thrown when using a Rigidbody with an Interpolate mode (Interpolate or Extrapolate).
- (909248) - Physics: Fix for a crash when repeatedly unloading/loading cloth on XBox One and PS4.
- (766851) - Physics: Fix for normals issue with cloth using tiny mesh.
- (895771) - Physics: Fix to avert 'value must be greater' errors in cloth.
- (893025) - Physics: Fix to avert cloth errors with prefabs: in cloth inspector we now check if cloth has no verts disabled and we eprocess mesh if re-enabled and previous cloth mesh had no verts.
- (809914) - Physics: Fixed a case of CharacterController starting to ignore collisions with certain objects after a number of scene reloads.
- (862095) - Physics: Fixed a memory leak issue in UnityWebRequest when Dispose was not called
- (871725) - Scripting: Fix C# compiler incorrectly generating error CS1525 when using ternary operator with floating point values and no whitespace
- (914052) - Scripting: Fix end of frame event not being sent in batch mode
- (860417) - Scripting: Fixed a regression causing ContextMenu attributes from base classes to not be used on derived classes.
- (917177) - UI: Fixed a rare Transform::kReceivedDueToParentTRSChanged assertion failure introduced in 5.6.1p1
- (907581) - UI: Fixed memory leak in UI::DepthSortLayer()
- (908936) - Video: On Android 4.1/4.2, bigger resolution videos don't play
- (915772) - Video: On Android, video stops playback if trying to play it faster than 1x
- (913882) - VR: fix for single pass rendering w/one of the standard effects shaders doesn't render correctly on the right eye
- (906203) - VR: Fixed CommandBuffers don't work w/ MSAA and VR
- (916987) - VR: Fixed editor crash when user selected VR Camera while playing
- (913547) - VR: Fixed Stereo Display (non-head mount) produces only black screen in build
- (890718) - VR: Fixed Stereo Display Standalone build runs at a low resolution regardless of settings
- (none) - VR: Removed an unnecessary blit when single-pass stereo rendering is used on Daydream devices
- (859281, 911311, 901404) - VR: Updated GoogleVR SDK to 1.60.1
- (904471) - Windows: Fixed switching to full screen from windowed when using dx11.