Unity 5.5.5 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (945338, 946061) - Android: Fixed black screen on startup on Android Oreo devices.
- (873467) - Editor: Fixed the
Callback registration failed kMaxCallbackcrash when entering playmode.
- (950978) - Graphics: [Metal]Eliminate Z-fighting artifacts on certain devices.
- (910406) - Graphics: Fixed an occasional flicker of graphics elements on metal.
- (921598) - Graphics: Fixed Sprite Mode regression in the Inspector Import Settings so it defaults to Single rather than None, when an image was imported.
- (934878, 953124) - iOS: Addressed a compatibility issue that was preventing apps from compiling for the iOS 11 Simulator.
- (952020, 952233) - Metal: Fixed a shader compilation regression on macOS 10.11.6 and iOS 8.x and earlier.
- (935563) - Mono: Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC). Note that this has been fixed only for both standalone and mobile platforms.
- (743134) - UI: Fixing an issue with Input Field caret not masking properly.
- (905337, 958707) - UI: Fixed an issue whereby the CanvasManager cleared the stencil buffer every frame.
- (913717) - XR: Fixed a crash in ovrp_SetOverlayQuad3 in player when entering/exiting fullscreen mode on PC.