Unity 5.5.1 Patch 1
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Gradle export now supports custom template
- Android: Gradle export troubleshooting added
- Graphics: Added new APIs: Mesh.GetIndexStart and Mesh.GetIndexCount.
- Tizen: Added a button to the deployment target window to refresh the target list.
- Tizen: Remove the Tizen 2.3 minimum OS option. 2.4 is now the only accepted OS version. Users must update their devices to Tizen OS 2.4.
- (852307) - Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash which can occur with the use of OnAudioFilterRead callbacks on krait CPUs.
- (none) - Android/Metro: Fixed the issues preventing the Application.Unload API from functioning correctly.
- (856650) - Android: Gradle export should now work with SDK version > 6.0.
- (854535 ) - Android: Gradle export -Fixed colliding package name for unity-android-resources
- (869582) - Animation: Fixed a crash when setting Animator.updateMode when no AnimatorController is set.
- (860366) - Animation: Fixed edit key overriding key frames in curve editor.
- (862004) - Asset Bundles: Fixws intermittent freeze that could occur when calling AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync multiple times in a single frame.
- (871730) - Cache Server: Fixed the custom port missing for the remote option.
- (none ) - Editor: Fixed light probe rendering in LookDev HDRIs. Previously it could go wrong depending on the lighting panel parameters set for the project.
- (862005) - Graphics: Fixed crash in occlusion culling when loading multiple scenes.
- (860775 ) - HoloLens: Fixed a crash that occurs on device when downloading files with WWW.
- (867606) - IL2CPP: Allow the build to succeed when the .NET 4 TargetFrameworkAttribute attribute is used in an assembly.
- (863806) - IL2CPP: Correct an error in UnusedBytecodeStripper2 related to UnityEngine.RenderTexture that can occur during some project builds.
- (828288) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the ReplayKit API might be reported as available on unsupported devices
- (796649) - iOS: Fixed orientation requests from the app getting out of sync with iOS orientation.
- (829753) - Kernel: Json serialisation now supports correct parsing of NaN and +/-Inf.
- (none ) - Lighting: Fixed baked light map visualisation shading mode in the Editor.
- (861293) - LineRenderer: fixed gaps when values are repeated
- (864043) - LineRenderer: Fixed issue where setting endColor failed if using different number of color/alpha keys
- (847798 ) - Mono: Correct an invalid C# compiler error with generic types in compiler generated code (like lambdas and enumerators). The error from the C# compiler often includes this text: "There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from..."
- (836770) - Networking: Fixed issue where unspawn handler was not properly invoked during object cleanup (like in NetworkManager.StopClient())
- (864122) - Particles: Fixed "TLS ALLOCATOR ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" error messages
- (862777) - Particles: Fixed crash in LightsModule when destroying systems
- (862897) - Particles: Fixed crash in ParticleSystem.Emit()
- (856842) - Particles: Fixed issue where distance-based emission was not working
- (862352) - Particles: Fixed issue where particle bounding boxes could become corrupted, resulting in "Invalid AABB" messages
- (861347, 863060 ) - Particles: Fixed issue where sub-emitters were causing memory leaks
- (862976) - Particles: Fixed issue where switching Render Mode could cause rendering artifacts
- (868648) - Particles: Fixed rare crash when using the Trail Renderer and Multithreaded Rendering is enabled.
- (862921) - Particles: Fixed rotation bug with mesh particles
- (864208) - Particles: Fixed TrailModule crash when enabling trails and using ParticleSystem.SetParticles
- (861409](https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/861409/)) - Particles: Stretched billboards could apply scale twice if using Speed Scale
- (859436) - Particles: Texture Animation could skip frames and display invalid data
- (none ) - Physics 2D: Optimize the CapsuleCollider2D component intersection tests for speed and accuracy.
- (none ) - Purchasing: Fixed a bug where a duplicate transaction could fail without calling the failure callback.
- (none ) - Scripting: Added the following non-allocating accessors to Mesh. These accessors write into a user-specified List. The accessors are GetBindposes, GetBoneWeights, GetColors, GetIndices, GetNormals, GetTangents, GetTriangles, and GetVertices.
- (856507) - Shaders: Fixed shader compilation error when compiling certain surface shaders using WorldNormalVector from INTERNAL_DATA e.g. shadow pass variations.
- (810571) - Splash Screen: Fixed an issue where the splash could be truncated by a first scene taking a long time to load
- (872286 ) - Tizen: Change the minimum API level to Tizen 2.4 in PlayerSettings.
- (869995 ) - Tizen: Fix a NULL referencing while exiting the game.
- (834785) - Tizen: Improve error when failing to discover a deployment target.
- (none ) - Tizen: Improvements to emulator deployment.
- (none ) - Tizen: SystemInfo.processorFrequency now returns proper values.
- (869964) - TrailRenderer: Fixed visual artifacts when manually enabled during Play mode
- (861828) - UnityWebRequest: fix proxy support, so that debuggers like Fiddler work.