Unity 5.5.0 Patch 4
Install this version with Unity Hub
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (858785) - Analytics: Fixed occasional windows editor crash on shutdown.
- (827110) - Android: Disabled fence sync on poor performing drivers.
- (855603, 859268) - Android: Fixed a crash when reloading or resuming scene which uses WebCamTexture.
- (848830) - Android: Fixed an exception when trying to build to a non-existent path.
- (845080) - Android: Fixed an issue where pausing during the splash screen would cause sprites to be black.
- (855612) - Android: Gradle build and project export now support icon override.
- (803872) - Android: Post process now executed before app is pushed to device.
- (855545) - Animation: Fix for a crash using Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets with Animators caused by orphaned references.
- (858208) - AR: Fixed a crash when exiting play mode during a Holographic Simulation session.
- (848920, 858080, 860956) - Asset and Scene Management: Fixed a bug where importing multiple native DCC source files resulted in the contents of imported prefabs randomly switching places.
- (849875) - Collab: Fixed an issue whereby the collab toolbar continued to have 'sign in' button even after signing in from the collab tool bar.
- (859350) - Editor: Fixed an editor crash when switching platforms on a command line build.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed local cache server not working if there were spaces in the path to the Unity Editor executable.
- (858043) - Editor: Fixed Sprite Editor not always grid slicing fully black sprites correctly.
- (793891) - Editor: Fixed launching Unity getting stuck on a grey screen for a minute or longer when your internet connection is bad.
- (834243) - Editor: Fixed the issue that personal user is able to skip a mandatory survey.
- (857504) - Editor: Fixed the splash screen 'Preview' button showing the NoiseModule preview texture.
- (828286) - Editor: Reduced heap allocations for each frame when rotating the scene view in the editor.
- (849376) - Graphics: Fixed a bug when importing Alpha8 textures which didn't import them as a single channel texture.
- (852116) - Graphics: Fixed a crash during texture importing if the import failed.
- (853722) - Graphics: Fixed a crash during texture importing if the texture format wasn't supported by the platform.
- (825464) - Graphics: Fixed console error generated when using WWW.movie to create a movie texture.
- (767034) - Graphics: Fixed errors spamming the console when performing GPU profiling on a DX11 Standalone build.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed the GPU Profiler in standalone mode.
- (732380) - Graphics: Stopped rendering projectors twice if there is any transparent object visible to the camera.
- (849356) - Graphics: Stopped the texture importer ignoring pure white Alpha channels by default. It is now a user option to choose to ignore it.
- (810286) - iOS: Fix 2nd stage splash on iPhones with landscapeRight orientation
- (856989) - iOS: Fixed crash in application:openURL:sourceApplication:annotation due to missing null check with Facebook SDK.
- (831195) - iOS: Removed extra offset in constraint in default launchscreens.
- (851764) - Lighting: Only clear the lighting progress bar when lighting is in progress. Stops lighting system accidentally closing other (non-lighting) progress bars.
- (867312) - Metal: Fixed a memory leak when loading scene.
- (807091) - Multiplayer: Fixed hostmigration sync issue.
- (853316, 826931) - Multiplayer: Made sure isLocalPlayer works as expected on OnDestroy.
- (none) - Networking: Skip proxy check when using the "file://" protocol on Windows.
- (828188) - Physics: Display message in Inspector for Rigidbody2D when auto-mass is used on a Prefab or an inactive object.
- (829769) - Physics 2D: Ensure that Rigidbody2D interpolation is reset if the Transform rotation is changed.
- (715922) - Physics 2D: Fixed some 2D polygon outlines that were almost collinear causing collision detection problems.
- (764734) - Shadows: Fixed a memory leak and assert when shadows are cast from lights with specific properties and in a specific scene setup.
- (857270) - Substance: Fixed a crash when compressing small non-square textures to ETC with 'fast' quality.
- (none) - Test: Corrected CHECK_EQUAL parameter and added another check for validation call count.
- (856733) - UI: Fixed a curve preview cache not updating preview if curve data had changed but not the bounds.
- (845756) - UI: Fixed a NullReferenceException when changing font to none.
- (861467) - VCS: Don't attempt to connect to a Perforce server if any of the following parameters are unset: Server, User or Client.
- (none) - VR: Fixed the usage of VRSettings.renderViewportScale in Camera's OnPreCull so that it was not a frame latent on all supporting SDKs. Fixed issues with Valve's Renderer adaptive quality feature.
- (858634) - VR: Y-Axis Range For VR Controllers now match XBox controllers
- (759286, 782587) - WebGL: Disabled deferred rendering on webgl1.0.
- (850383) - WebGL: Fixed build with improperly tagged plugins
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed Content-Length header field for local web server response that caused some audio files to have .duration == inf or zero. This was not reproducible with the normal workflow but could occur with a specific asset store plugin for webgl audio streaming.