Unity 5.4.5 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (815861) - UI: CanvasRenderer::OnTransformChanged will not be called when object is inactive.
- (837483) - Android: Acquire context on focus before notifying player.
- (743739, 887242) - Android: Fixed a crash in WebStreamDecomp after a long sequence of reading asset bundles.
- (870185) - Animation: Fixed root rotation when importing a humanoid animation that used the "Copy From Other Avatar" feature.
- (879675) - Core: Fixed job system ending up with high CPU usage in certain circumstances eg. using UnityWebRequest.Send() in Editor after exiting Play mode.
- (none) - Editor - Other: Editor internal resources can now be rebuilt in 5.4.
- (728324) - Graphics: D3D9 - Make sure that internal resolves don't result in a drawn pixel – i.e single white pixel when using deferred mode.
- (890915) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in GetBuildUsageTagFromAssets that was triggered by pro0ject that had ShaderVariants.
- (864237) - Graphics: Fixed an issue with Assert "Texture aux property (unity_SpecCube0_HDR) should never be a built-in name!".
- (863954) - Graphics: Fixed forward-only objects being rendered into Depth/DepthNormals textures multiple times when they had multiple submeshes and deferred shading was used.
- (849424) - Graphics: On DirectX, avoid presenting a fresh-black frame whilst performing screen resizing.
- (863625) - Graphics: Set the ambient probe for the deferred reflections pass to fix a difference between graphics jobs and non-graphics jobs rendering.
- (870973) - IL2CPP: Fixed a race condition on iOS during method initialization.
- (861046) - iOS: Added support in order to enable auto-rotation while broadcasting using ReplayKit.
- (875180) - iOS: Removed extra notification sent on application launch.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed an issue with setting DontCare load flag when running multithreaded.
- (883312) - Physics: Fixed a crash caused by changing the value of the configuredInWorldSpace flag on a Joint attached to an inactive GameObject.
- (888302) - Scripting: Fixed a coroutine crash in Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator.
- (881103) - Shaders: Fixed an internal error on a GLSL shader compiling corner case.
- (750307) - Shaders: Fixed advanced blend operations by requiring the shaders to be decorated with UNITY_REQUIRE_ADVANCED_BLEND(mode) declaration.
- (863256) - Sprites: Fixed an issue where OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprites produced differing results in the Editor and Standalone.
- (none) - Tizen: Resolved a crash that occurred when an app tried to exit.
- (873678) - UI: Fixed an occasional masking issue when using deferred rendering path on Linux.
- (856734) - UI: Fixed a curve preview crash not updating when points changed but bounds did not.
- (856381) - UI: Fixed scrollrect performance being slow when it had a lot of content.
- (880565) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed Editor freeze when exiting play mode with active UnityWebRequest with custom download handler script.
- (876027) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed high CPU when WebRequest with custom download handler script was aborted.
- (879749) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed redirect in editor when not in play mode.
- (850239) - VCS: Fix for editor not checking out scene file before first write in freshly loaded project.
- (886841) - VR: Fixed a subtle timing bug on Rift that could cause a minor view stuttering in certain situations.