Unity 5.4.4 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Asset Bundles: Introduced the ability to use ShaderVariantCollection to ensure Shader variants are built when packing the Shader with ShaderVariantCollection seperate from the Material using the Shader.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on tvOS.
- (861178) - Analytics: Fix adds Internet permission on Android when Analytics service is used.
- (877407, 867093, 877210) - DX11: Fixed D3D11 Device creation failures on Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems without DX11.1 runtime.
- (857117) - Editor: Fixed a rare issue where building the player and saving the project after could cause the Editor to lock up.
- (878784) - Editor: Fixed Assertion failed error in console: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'.
- (799748) - Global Illumination: Fixed a rare issue where spawning external processes (such as GI Baking) could fail or cause a deadlock.
- (849079) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in some circumstances if object disables renderer when culling updates visibility.
- (847494) - iOS: Don't strip alpha channel out of launch screens.
- (852360) - Scripting: Fix issue with StopCoroutine not stopping IEnumerator and CustomYieldInstruction based coroutines.
- (852993) - Scripting: Fixed a rare failure when building players.
- (none) - VCS: Fixed an issue which was trying to add files from ProjectSettings folder to Version Control even if they were already under Version Control.
- (none) - Windows: Fixed -hideWindow briefly showing the window before hiding it on standalone players.