Unity 5.4.2 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (845815) - Animation: Fixed an issue where Legacy animations could not be previewed.
- (830110) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed a regression where AssetDatabase.SaveAssets won't save changes made to a prefab inside OnPostprocessAllAssets.
- (none) - Audio: Fixed a panning issue with spatialized sounds.
- (829898) - Build player: Reverted the change, which saved relative paths for build target but introduced issues for targets that needed to browse for folders instead of files (webGL, etc).
- (824011) - Editor: Fixed a crash in RectTransform because it would send messages on the loading thread.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixes a memory leak when using the GI visualizers in the scene view.
- (832368) - IOS: Fixed an input reset in editor when iOS device without Unity Remote is selected
- (834172) - IOS: Fixed issues with iOS Input.touchPressureSupported incorrectly reporting false.
- (839037) - iOS: Build and Run now doesn't clean Xcode project for Append builds.
- (836165) - Mac Editor: Fixed a crash when using Build and Run for iOS projects.
- (843181) - Mac Editor: Fixed editor hanging if app was already running in Xcode 7.x when using Build and Run.
- (819998) - OpenVR: Fixed a crash in certain conditions when checking if device is available.
- (818159) - OpenVR: VRDevice.isPresent now works correctly when HMD is occluded from base stations.
- (819092) - Shadows/Lights: Fix for dark lightmap when changing sun shadow strenght in mixed mode.
- (829379) - VR: Fixed a crash when switching between VR mode and non-VR mode with image effects applied.
- (817835) - VR: Fixed VRSettings.renderViewportScale when single-pass stereo rendering is enabled.
- (821570) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash in multi scene system caused by internal managers being garbage collected.