Unity 5.4.2 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- IL2CPP: Android - improved building performance.
- iOS : Exposed ReplayKit streaming APIs to user scripts.
- (818174) - Android: Fixed a case of audio stutter when launching Android player from a notification on the lockscreen.
- (826047) - Animation: Fixed erroneous "Playable was not Disposed" being displayed.
- (824009) - Asset Bundles: Fixed the assetBundle property of AssetBundleCreateRequest so that it stalls instead of returning null when the bundle is not yet ready
- (808412) - Collaborate: Fixed a bug where double-click on "Show differences" icon for a local change in Collaborate toolbar cause a crash.
- (832097) - Editor: Fixed an issue with addition of duplicate references of auxiliary platform-specific editor DLLs to editor C# project.
- (793204](https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/793204/)) - Editor: Fixed the errors when capturing screen or sending images to remote.
- (807375) - Editor: Fixed the icon quality regression caused by unnecessary scaling step.
- (814484) - Editor: Improved performance of SetParent in deeply nested UI panels.
- (832292) - Graphics : Updated shader macros to support lod + sampler variations for texture cubes and arrays.
- (808298) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in CommandBuffer.DrawRenderer because of a NULL or inactive camera.
- (825082) - Graphics: Nullify RECT in case GetClientRect fails so we don't have trash in RECT.
- (840596) - IL2CPP: A call to GetCurrentMethod in a generic method should return the generic method definition, not the inflated generic instance method.
- (837974) - IL2CPP: Fixed generated C++ code not compiling when calling Math.Abs on an unsigned integer.
- (838259) - IL2CPP: Return an empty array from GetGenericArguments when it is called on a MethodInfo object from a non-generic method. Previously the runtime incorrectly threw an assert in this case.
- (820692) - iOS: Fixed a performance regression by resizing the constant pool adaptively on Metal.
- (820885) - iOS: Fix a race condition when changing resolution on startup on Metal.
- (820938) - iOS: Fix bug in retrieving of certain values of IScore larger than 32 bits.
- (808537) - iOS: GameCenterPlatform.ShowLeaderboardUI now shows the specific leaderboard when requested (note, the symptoms are still observable on iOS 8.4 and 9.x due to a bug in the OS itself).
- (801369) - iOS: ILeaderboard.LoadScores now does callback if SetUsersFilter is called.
- (815816) - Kernel: Fixed local scale of duplicate game object not matching original local scale of game object if parent has rotation set.
- (829178) - OSX: Fixed a crash on startup when OpenGL2 is used.
- (825180) - Particles: Don't allow prewarm on non-looping systems.
- (833513) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using uninitialised curves.
- (837680) - Particles: Fixed an issue when rendering during OnPreRender using RenderWithShader.
- (819881) - Particles: Prevent restarting particle system when parent transform moves in the editor.
- (833737) - Physics 2D: Ensure that BoxCollider2D.Cast correctly detects a multi-edge EdgeCollider2D.
- (820300) - Physics 2D: Ensure that BoxCollider2D/PolygonCollider2D with large vertex but small area is created correctly.
- (830078, 819705) - Shaders: Fixed some cases of unsupported shader variants leading to a crash.
- (829326, 818524) - Trails: Fixed an occasional TrailRenderer crash when using Clear script API.
- (826310) - UI: Fixed an issue where the Disabled Trigger animation was triggered on hovering over a Button when this was not Interactable.
- (834148) - UnityWebRequest: DownloadHandlerAssetBundle will become done once download finishes.
- (834583) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a crash when downloaded asset bundle had zero size.
- (837783) - Windows: Fixed potential lock when in fullscreen exclusive mode and minimising/maximising screen.