Unity 5.4.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- IL2CPP: Added an option to link.xml files to ignore missing assemblies.
- (830443) - AI: Fix for regression where a pushed passive NavMeshAgent would sometimes move to its origin after navmesh carving.
- (755398) - AssetBundles: Fixed high CPU usage while downloading asset bundles.
- (779052) - Editor: Fixed a crash when registering undo for null object.
- (821728) - Editor: Fixed an extra erroneous characters in path passed to PostProcessBuild callbacks.
- (818346) - Editor: Fixed path error when building into the same folder again.
- (732717) - Editor: Fixed an issue with [FormerlySerializedAs] not working with scripts assigned to prefabs.
- (826406) - Graphics: Fix for incorrect calculation of projection matrix on some platforms.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed an Assert in AssignProjectorQueuesJob about calling GetRenderJobThreadCount() when not on the main thread. Triggers when running gfx jobs in scenes with projectors.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed large delta values in the the motion vector matrix when a camera is enabled after being disabled.
- (832155) - GUI: Fixed the regressions introduced in 5.4.1f1 and 5.4.1p1 where GUI.DrawTexture & GUI.DrawTextureWithTexCoords appeared lighter in Linear color space.
- (827851) - Input: Mouse position is now updated but not clamped when outside of game window.
- (811959, 815928) - iOS: Fixed a crash when killing the app while a WWW Request was in flight.
- (820863) - iOS: Fixed the appearance of apps freezing when locking/unlocking the device.
- (773660) - SpritePacker: Fixed an issue where TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flipped sprites in playmode.
- (none) - Tizen: Resolved an error that didn't call OnApplicationQuit() when TaskManager killed the app.
- (814084) - tvOS: Fixed the issues when menu button was clicked while playing videos.
- (747529) - tvOS: Fixed the UI to correctly activate tvOS keyboard.
- (825406) - tvOS: Fixed the issue of UnityEngine.Apple.TV.Remote API not working in editor.
- (642194) - VCS: Marked some VCS settings as private.
- (826132) - VR: Removed audio output warning when Unity Audio is Disabled.
- (818044) - WebGL: Fixed compressed build files (.*gz) creation if they already exist.
- (814388) - WebRequest: More correctly follow the HTTP Specification for sending POST data during a Redirect.
- (827748) - Windows Store: UnityEvent.Remove listener will work correctly when .Net Native is enabled.
- (833091) - Windows: Fixed Unity crashing when initializing UnityEngine.Windows.Speech.KeywordRecognizer with an array that contains null string as one of its items
- (791722) - WWW/UnityWebRequest: Fixed the issue of handling multiple headers with the same name in server responses.
- 2D: Error "Thread::EqualsCurrentThreadIDForAssert(Thread::mainThreadId)" is spammed to console if 'Sprite Renderer' is enabled. This issue will be fixed in the next release.