Unity 5.3.6 Patch 5
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- iOS: Added iPhone 7 and 7+ entries to the device enum.
- iOS: Updated Build and Run to work with Xcode 8.
- VR - Updated Oculus plugin to version 1.8.
- (none) - Fixed HoloLens touch injection for flat apps.
- (none) - Animation: Fixed the OverrideController memory leak.
- (778656) - Deployment: Enabling free users to access experimental builds.
- (811241) - GI: Fixed a crash in Reflection Probe component when multiple scenes are used.
- (812576) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the Editor when material and shader properties weren't updated correctly.
- (821208) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that would in some cases happen after Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial.
- (828145) - GUI: Fixed an issue where GUI::DrawTexture appeared darker than GUI::DrawTextureWithTexCoords when in Linear color space.
- (827851) - Input: Mouse position is now updated but not clamped on windows when outside of game window.
- (826595) - iOS: Added missing iOSTargetOSVersion enum entries.
- (824979) - iOS: Corrected the default setting for bitcode on the XCTest target to fix a linker error.
- (826526) - Mono: Use an IPv4 address (if one exists) before an IPv6 address for .NET remoting connections.
- (827984) - Mono/IL2CPP: Corrected a rare deadlock in the C# lock implementation.
- (797793) - OS X: Fixed memory leak in joystick input handling code.
- (825235) - Shaders: Fixed frac(constant) sometimes being mis-compiled.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler bug which could have caused errors in GLSL shaders that might crash the GPU on OSX.
- (822553) - Shaders: Fixed UNITY_APPLY_FOG not working as expected if an expression is passed as fog coordinate.
- (819470) - UI: Fixed a memory leak caused by IntermediateRenderers not being cleaned up.
- (none) - UI: Fixed a random crash in SyncElement caused by unknown parent canvas.
- (809374, 825435) - UI: Fixed an issue with animating canvas properties not applying.
- (821727) - UI: Fixed an issue with Canvas sorting order being incorrect under certain cases.