Unity 5.3.6 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- (814152) - Camera: Fixed an issue where rect was ignored when using SetTargetBuffers.
- (816585) - Editor: Fixed Cef focus issue caused by multiple webview refreshes.
- (801677) - Graphics: Fixed crashes on very large texture imports.
- (805892) - IL2CPP/XBoxOne: Prevent the C++ compiler from crashing while compiling the IL2CPPCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp file for some projects. This file was just too large in these cases, so IL2CPP will not generate multiple smaller files instead.
- (813962) - IL2CPP: Generate C++ code properly now for two structs that contain arrays of each other as fields.
- (812570) - IL2CPP: Properly marshal delegates when they are fields of a struct.
- (817335) - iOS: Fixed iOS 10 simulator crash.
- (816514) - Linux Standalone: Fixed an issue where pressing 'Alt' incorrectly reset Input.mousePosition.
- (806751) - Shaders: Fixed transparent shader writing into DepthNormals texture, because material sometimes cache RenderType setting.
- (714707) - VCS: Fixed a problem when moving folders in the project view end up with errors and inconsistent state between local file state and VCS state.
- (816582) - Windows Store: Gamepads (with UsagePage/Usage 0x0001/0x0005) will correctly connect to an application now. Usually these are device connected via bluetooth. Previously only joysticks (with UsagePage/Usage 0x0001/0x0004) would connect. You can check UsagePage/Usage of the device by right clicking Properties on the device->Hardware->HID-compliant game controller->Properties->Details->Hardware Ids. For ex., gamepads will contain an item "HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0005) . You might need to delete Package.appxmanifest, because there's a new item for HID device.
- (810622) - Windows Store: When updating Windows Phone 8 application to Windows Phone 8.1/10.0, player prefs will be auto updated if the following condition is met - UnityPlayer.upp file exist, but playerprefs.dat file doesn't exist in LocalFolder.