Unity 5.3.5 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Android: Symbols for release libraries are now available in PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Variantions/*/Release/Symbols.
- GI: Added a version number to the Lighting Data asset. Give the user a nice error message if their Lighting Data is out of date.
- VR: Updated to version 1.4 of the Oculus API.
- (769275) - Android: Fixed an issue where normals are not correctly oriented on some Adreno models.
- (784822, 792574) - Android: Fixed the case where RenderTexture was released on resume after sleep.
- (788821) - Android: Workaround for broken texture swizzles on Android 6 Mali GPUs.
- (779058) - Animation: Another fix for performance issue on AnimatorOverrideController rebind.
- (780836) - AssetBundle: Fixed the crash when calling AssetBundle.LoadAllAssetAsync() on a streamed scene asset bundle.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Added detailed info to print build size stats for normal asset bundles.
- (778258) - AssetBundles: Check if we support the previous active build target before restoring.
- (780252) - AssetBundles: Fixed the issue that AssetBundleManifest.GetAllDependencies returned bundle itself as dependency.
- (786259) - AssetBundles: Fixed the issue that old asset bundles were not removed to free space.
- (789841) - Editor: Fixed exceptions when dragging non-regular textures (e.g. from DDS files) into scene view.
- (789493) - Editor: Fix for password not hidden in editor.log.
- (791288) - Editor: Fixed an issue with script assembly dependencies, which could cause custom windows to be disabled by user script compilation errors.
- (769033, 769504) - Editor: Fixed crash when entering or exiting play mode while having a GameObject with a missing script reference.
- (782204) - Editor: Fixed ETC1/AlphaSplit UI option not appearing under TextureImporter > Advanced mode.
- (776880) - Editor: Fixed exception when renaming script outside of the editor.
- (789845) - Editor: Fixed regression where switching platforms while using Cache Server could take much longer than previously.
- (797822) - GI: Fixed ambient probe update when ground and/or equator color changed.
- (790530) - GI: Fixed some cases of additive scene loading not merging lightmaps properly.
- (784391) - Global Illumination: Fixed out-of-sync indices of Lightmaps when unloading additively loaded scenes while others are disabled.
- (736754, 788007) - Graphics: Fixed deferred rendering issue on AMD GPU with OSX.
- (782095) - Graphics: Fixed GPU Skinning performance issue each time the mesh becomes visible (some buffers were re-created without a good reason).
- (none) - IAP: Fixed IAP IStoreListener.ProcessPurchase method not being called if Unity IAP was informed of a purchase for a product which was not requested during initialisation.
- (none) - Inspector: Selecting a scene asset no longer shows "Message" and "Is Warning" fields in the inspector.
- (711986) - iOS: Don't install Unity plugin unnecessarily. This caused killing of Xcode whenever the previous build was done with different version of Unity.
- (775240) - iOS: Fixed the alignment of certain ARM64 functions which fixed a warning when building with Xcode.
- (772570) - iOS: Fixed iOS plugin settings.
- (790833) - iOS: Fixed crash when Abort was called on UnityWebRequest before downloading had begun.
- (792062) - iOS: Fixed crash when scrolling multiline input field on some devices.
- (782592) - iOS: Fixed issue where generating too many WWW requests or UnityWebRequests at once would cause the app to lock up.
- (774472) - iOS: Quarantine LZ4 symbols. This caused AppStore rejections in any submission that referenced WatchConnectivity.framework .
- (757618) - iOS: Support building to directory with non-existing parent.
- (799708) - OpenGL: Fixed broken rendering on GLCore Windows editor.
- (780820) - OpenGL: Fixed bufinfo op handling.
- (786278) - OpenGL: Fixed gl_PrimitiveIDIn in geometry shaders.
- (790740) - OpenGL: Fixed skinning issues on OSX.
- (783713) - OSX Editor: Fixed UI text rendering on Radeon HD 4000 series and older AMD GPUs.
- (775210) - OSX: Correctly determine native resolution for full screen applications.
- (767793) - Prefabs: Fixed an issue with serialising objects with 64 bit file IDs, which could cause prefabs to become corrupt.
- (none) - Scene Management: Fixed serialization of SceneSetup.
- (775666) - Scene Management: Prevented adding a scene multiple times to the scene list via click and drag.
- (784481) - Scripting: Avoid allocating GC memory during Coroutine iteration.
- (791704) - Shaders: Fixed confusing behavior where Material's render queue would be overriden, when changing a shader on it.
- (775067, 780644) - Shaders: Fixed crash during shader warmup in some cases.
- (785905) - Shaders: Fixed crash that sometimes happens after deleting a shader, while materials are still trying to use it.
- (776808) - Shaders: Fixed HLSL bitcast operations on fixed/half types not always translated into OpenGL/ES properly.
- (744588) - Shaders: Fixed possible editor scene view picking crash, after reimporting shader with a GrabPass.
- (794539, 792837) - UI: Fixed crash and flickering issues caused by sorting grid.
- (764711) - UI: Added missing call to SetParentCanvas at CanvasRenderer::CanvasHierarchyChanged.
- (782957) - UI: Fixed RectMask2D clipping incorrectly when nested canvases are present.
- (784422) - UnityWebRequest: CORS request blocked due to x-unity-version header
- (790610) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed an issue whereby Unity was not responding when trying to quit in headless mode.
- (none) - VR: Added support for DirectX12 to Oculus VRDevice.
- (none) - VR: Fixed Oculus VRNode values on the first frame.
- (none) - VR: GearVR Context creation updated.
- (774164, 795784) - Windows Store: fixed issues with UnityEngine.Networking when using Unity C# projects