Unity 5.3.2 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Smart TV: Correspond 2016 TV's fonts and remote controller.
- (759408), (760759) - Android/iOS: Animation - Fixed Euler angles on rotation causing Transform to be set to NaN.
- (none) - BlackBerry: Removed BlackBerry option from build player settings window.
- (761784) - Code stripping: Prevent the Particle System from being stripped if the Particle System Renderer is used and engine code stripping is enabled.
- (730441) - Editor: Fixed editor freeze when picking in scene with many overlapping game objects.
- (none) - Further OpenGL ES & desktop OpenGL (Shader compiler) bugfixes.
- (757330) - Graphics: Fixed rendering of deferred reflections when last object rendered before them had negative scale.
- (761584) - Graphics: Fixed crash when using GL.Begin quad rendering with non-multiple-of-4 vertex count.
- (764084) - Graphics: Fixed occasional MovieTexture crash (regression in 5.3).
- (650870) - Graphics: In Editor OpenGL ES 2.0 emulation increase max cubemap size to 1024 (from 512).
- (741166) - IL2CPP: Fixed Array.Copy when destination array type is wider than source array type (e.g. int -> long).
- (761530) - IL2CPP: Fixed Stfld/Ldfld opcode usage generated by MS C# compiler.
- (765910) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a managed exception on 64-bit builds during some array creation operations which has the message "ArgumentException: Destination array was not long enough. Check destIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds".
- (754816) - iOS/OSX: Fixed SIMD math, which fixes skinning on iOS and source code compilation on OSX.
- (736756) - iOS/Video: AVKit based player didn't show "done" button on iOS 8+.
- (none) - iOS/Video: Fixed MPMoviePlayer error handling for invalid files.
- (746018), (729470) - iOS/Video: Improved MPMoviePlayer/AVKit orientation and view controller handling.
- (745346) - iOS/Video: Scaling mode behaviour fixes for iPad Pro.
- (none) - iOS: Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie only allows playing one movie at a time.
- (534752) - iOS: While entering background/foreground, improve player pause/resume handling to check if external parties (like video player) currently manage the paused state.
- (731237) - Mecanim: Fixed changing Animator.runtimeAnimatorController while running crashes editor.
- (743239) - Shadows: Fixed "half of scene all in shadows" artifacts in some scene/camera setups.
- (none) - Smart TV: Fixed a problem to show custom splash screen.
- (740180) - Tizen: Fixed cursor initially starting in the wrong position on screen.
- (none) - Tizen: Fixed OpenGL crashing issues on the Z300F.
- (740172) - Tizen: Input field will no longer show
when return is pressed on an empty entry.
- (none) - VR: Backend work to support DX12 in the future.
- (762582) - Windows Store: Fixed a "MdilXapCompile failed" error when trying to build Visual Studio project for Windows Phone 8.1. This used to happen when the Unity game had over 8000 classes across all assemblies.
- (760989) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash which happened on "Windows N" versions when using IL2CPP scripting backend.
- (762926) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue which caused small tiles get copied to Visual Studio solution incorrectly for Windows Phone 8.1 SDK.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed antialising when calling Screen.SetResolution on Universal Windows 10 Apps/.
- (764378) - Windows Store: Fixed Application.Quit() when using D3D project type or IL2CPP scripting backend.
- (764632) - Windows Store: Fixed error "Task 'ExpandPriContent' failed." which occurred when trying to build an application package with IL2CPP scripting backend when using default Unity icons.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed Visual studio graphics debugger crashing when trying to debug Windows Phone 8.1 projects.
- (none) - Windows Store: Screen.Resolution(, , true) will no longer ignore width and height, so you can set your desired resolution on Universal Windows 10 Apps.
- (748845) - Windows Store: Screen.resolutions will return a valid value.