Unity 5.3.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
Unity Editor Windows (X86-64)
- Added link to learn more about Unity Cloud Build in the Build Player window.
- Tizen: Now supports tizenstore URL protocol to open up tizen store pages.
- VR: Applications that lost Focus no longer throttle the CPU.
- (753610) - IL2CPP: Fixed StateMachineBehaviour messages not being executed if stripping is enabled.
- (none) - [API Updater] Fixed possible crashes in ScriptUpdater.exe when resolving types.
- (none) - [AssetLoading]: Fixed excessive memory usage when decompressing assetbundles with many objects inside (very large serializedfile).
- (none) - [Profiler] Fixed excessive memory usage in development players.
- (750442) - [Substance]: Fixed a rare crash that could happen around the destruction of animated ProceduralMaterials.
- (none) - [Windows 10]: Fixed incorrect display of Korean characters on Windows 10 (if Korean language pack is not installed) and Windows Phone 10, Unity will now fallback to "Malgun Gothic" font.
- (743739) - Android: Fixed a crash when loading many asset bundles.
- (754108) - Editor: Display console documentation items in the help menu, when console docs are present, but the main documentation is not installed.
- (754928) - Fixed an issue where enabling vertex compression for positions could result in geometry not being rendered.
- (755088) - IL2CPP: Ensure that the header file for a type defined in a different assembly is included when that type is used for a method parameter.
- (752197) - IL2CPP: Fixed double.Parse with InvariantCulture.
- (756447) - IL2CPP: Forward declare a type and marshaled type in the method declarations header for marshaling methods so that the order of includes does not matter.
- (670027) - IL2CPP: Implemented support for MetadataToken property on the following types: FieldInfo, EventInfo, MethodInfo, ConstructorInfo, PropertyInfo, Type, and Module.
- (754539) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct stack traces in exception messages, which could sometimes miss managed frames.
- (754562) - Mecanim: Fixed a bug where Euler rotations would be retained in scene after scrubbing animation.
- (752955) - Mecanim: Fixed a bug where Euler rotations would not work in Legacy Animations.
- (748936) - Networking: Added a 'connecting' state and cancel button to NetworkManagerHUD UI to prevent multiple attempts to connect at the same time.
- (757766) - Networking: Fixed 'recursion depth exceeded' error for complex NetworkBehaviour scripts.
- (746011) - Networking: Fixed ClientScene object list being wrong after host migration.
- (755391) - Networking: Fixed NetworkAnimator not working for non-player objects
- (756153) - Networking: Fixed NetworkServer.SendToAll sends the message to the host twice.
- (755450) - Networking: Fixed SyncEvent regression issue.
- (745795) - Networking: Fixed SyncList updates don't use a configurable network channel.
- (744002) - Networking: Fixed UI that allowed host migration to be enabled for WebGl platform where it is not supported.
- (751239) - Networking: OnStopAuthority called on server when it should not be.
- (729157) - Networking: Prevent [Command] functions from accepting NetworkConnection objects as parameters, which causes a UNetWeaver error.
- (749338) - Networking: Prevent NetworkIdentity objects from being server-only and local-player-authority at the same time, as this is not a valid configuration.
- (744007) - Physics: Fixed memory corruption/crash when deactivating a collider from inside of OnTriggerStay.
- (755612) - Physics: PlatformEffector2D now supports negative scaling on parent Transform.
- (750266) - Scripting: UnusedByteCodeStripper2 will show a better error message when processing assemblies, so it will be easier to identify offending assembly.
- (759336) - Shaders: During surface shader generation, do not initialise non-vector type members of the Input struct i.e. a struct/int/matrix as a member variable of the Input struct.
- (none) - UI: Added fix so that the placeholder text is enabled when the InputField is deactivated and the text is empty.
- (741751) - UI: Removed remaining uses of multiple display system.(Temporary fix whilst none native resolutions are not supported).
- (731324) - VR: Fixed Render Scale not reverting after being edited in play mode.
- (732236) - VR: Fixed VRDevice.isPresent reporting true on first frame if Device was not connected at start.
- (753256) - VR: Stereo Cameras correctly respect camera depth when rendering to the game view and HMD.
- (754533) - Windows Store: Fixed a build failure (rrw failure) when calling methods with System.Numerics.Matrix4x4 as parameter.
- (756086) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.SetResolution when upscaling lower resolution to fullscreen, previously you would see a corrupt image on the screen.
- (730289) - Windows Store: Fixed WheelCollider on x64 (NullReferenceException occurring).
- (746301) - Windows Store: Fixed player crashing on startup on .NET scripting backend.
- (759166) - Windows Store: RunInBackground option will be respected when application window looses focus, and if enabled, the application will keep updating. Note: if application window is minimized it will be still paused, because OS suspends the application.