Unity 5.2.3 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- iOS: Add support for Apple Pencil through Touch and Input APIs.
- Physics: Added 'OneWayGrouping' property to PlatformEffector2D to group contacts.
- VR: Asynchronous Loading during Splash Screen to reduce load times.
- (728361) - 2D: Optimisations in shader performance targeting non-etc1 platforms.
- (739831), (732504) - Android: Android 6.0 - Ask for any dangerous permission on startup.
- (734408) - Android: Fixed OBB deployment on Android 6.0 and some older devices.
- (734221) - API Updater: Fixed crashing when checking for obsolete API in assemblies referencing unity extensions.
- (698667) - AssetBundles: Loading an uncompressed AssetBundle with CreateFromMemory causes a crash.
- (730559) - Core: Fixed Asset Importer error when calling AssetDatabase.Refresh during import of assembly.
- (729010) - Editor: Fixed for error message given when picking game objects with children set as visible.
- (738356) - IL2CPP: Allow the [Preserve] attribute to correctly prevent stripping of a method in a nested type.
- (738232) - IL2CPP: Fixed race condition during cleanup of threadpool threads.
- (737996) - IL2CPP: Prevent generated C++ code from including a header file that was not generated when the type which could have been generated in that header is used only in an attribute applied to an assembly.
- (733799) - iOS/IL2CPP: Set default stack size on iOS to 1MB to match Mono behavior.
- (none) - iOS: Build Unity runtime with bitcode. For now bitcode is supported only in il2cpp non-development builds.
- (742801) - iOS: Don't show simulators when doing regular build.
- (741993) - iOS: Fixed release target being set to 4.0 when setting minimum iOS version to 9.0.
- (738428) - Mecanim: Added type check when firing events with Object parameters.
- (732739) - Mecanim: Fixed Animator.Play not working on 1st frame when enabling GameObject.
- (734681) - Mecanim: Fixed blending that was different when swapping OverrideController at runtime.
- (737437) - Mecanim: Fixed crash when enabling an Animator on an object that was disabled then re-enabled.
- (736520) - Mecanim: Fixed error when adding transition.
- (727746) - Mecanim: Fixed events being called when state is not playing.
- (737582) - Mecanim: Fixed speed being not applied correctly when manually updating Animator.
- (none) - OpenGL: Work around array buffer access crash.
- (742572) - Physics: Ensure that OnCollisionEnter2D is always called if a contact starts and ends during a single physics update.
- (727734) - Physics: Ensure that Physics2D OverlapAreaXXX checks are consistent with OverlapBoxXXX checks.
- (740256) - Physics: Fixed NullReferenceException in the editor when dragging a Rigidbody2D in the scene whilst it is deleted.
- (none) - Shadow Job Performance Regression.
- (727793) - UI: Fixed the issue with deleting a world canvas during play when paused.
- (735927) - UI: Fixed a performance issue with fonts rebuilding.
- (none) - VR: Fixed Issue loading the Oculus SDK on the first time running when starting a new project.
- (725862) - WebGL: Fixed heavy memory consumption when downloading asset bundles using WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload.
- (745932) - Windows Phone 8.0: Fixed regression with System.IO classes.
- (729793) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed .NET native invalid IL warnings.
- (745355) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed FileStream ocasionaly failing when writing large data.
- (745716) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed Assembly-CSharp* project debugging in Universal Windows 10 apps, breakpoints should work now.
- (736611) - Windows Store Apps: Make explicit call UnityPause(1) to pause player until explicitly unpaused via UnityPause(0).
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC