Unity 5.2.2 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- IL2CPP: Allow null checks, array bounds checks, and divide by zero checks to be selectively included or omitted from generated C++ code by using a C# attribute on type, method, or property definitions.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Enable incremental build support using the "Append" option. Keep the generated code stable across additional, removal, and changes for string literals and non-generic types.
- (587995)Physics: Always render the outline of a PolygonCollider2D in dark-green so that if an edge is discarded, it still shows.
- (718508) - Physics: Increase precision of Physics2D.OverlapArea & Physics2D.OverlapCircle methods.
- (740573) - FrameDebugger: Fixed draw call count jumping when there were realtime probes in the scene.
- (733772) - IL2CPP: Convert assemblies that are mentioned in a link.xml file but are not referenced by any other assemblies at compile time.
- (718885) - IL2CPP: Prevent an intermittent hang with asynchronous sockets.
- (739935) - iOS: Added build & run support for Xcode 7.1.
- (723360) - iOS: Export correct image for iPad launch screen now,
- (none) - iOS: Fixed incorrect landscape launch orientation on iPad.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed minor launch screen placement issue on devices with large resolution screens.
- (732806) - iOS: Fixed occasional 1-frame glitches in dynamic font rendering.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed second-stage splashscreen on some devices with iOS 6 and 7.
- (740343) - iOS: Fixed simulator support on Xcode 7.1.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed legacy launch screens on iOS 9.1.
- (738778) - Particles: Fixed sorting by distance.
- (712007) - Physics: HingeJoint2D no longer produces incorrect reference angles from Rigidbody2D angles.
- (719418) - Physics: Physics2D, Collider2D & Rigidbody2D IsTouching and IsTouchingLayers now correctly represents Box2D contact state.
- (727734) - Physics: Physics2D.CircleCastXXX and Physics2D.BoxCastXXX now correctly detect very fractional overlaps.
- (713391) - WSA: Fixed: Can't build & run to SDK 8.1 if only VS2015 is installed.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC