Unity 5.2.2 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- iOS: Added a PlayerSetting to add the iOS 9 UIRequiresFullScreen to the Xcode generated plist to enable/disable multitasking support.
- iOS: Added Touch Pressure support. Scripts can access this API through the pressure and maximumPossiblePressure properties on Touch.
- Networking: Added log messages to identify the object and script that cause too-large packets to be generated.
- Networking: Added more logging info on too-large packets when object state updates exceed the MTU.
- Unity Ads: Update to Unity Ads 1.5.3
- VR: A camera can now target the main display backbuffer in VR mode by setting "Target Eye" to "None (Main Display)".
- (712011) - Android: Fix crash in dynamic batching
- (726878) - Android: Fixed MSAA on newer ARM Mali devices like Samsung Galaxy S6
- (728806) - Android: Fixed MSAA RenderTextures on Tegra4 and K1 when using OpenGL ES 2.0
- (715602), (731076), (704017), (731078) - Android: Fixed non-working textures on some Tegra 3 and Tegra 4 devices
- (642609) - Fix crash on copying script with component requirements onto a GO which is missing the requirements
- (none) - GI: Fixed the reflection probe inspector breaking when reusing a cubemap (RenderTexture) from a realtime reflection probe on a custom reflection probe.
- (708559) - Graphics: Add error message if 3D texture is bound for rendering.
- (730171) - Graphics: Fixed Screen.currentResolution in some cases reporting wrong resolution when in fullscreen on Windows
- (727743) - Graphics: Fixed use of Blit not correctly binding RandomWrite targets.
- (728103) - Graphics: Stopped reflection merging into emissive from stomping over render target alpha with 1.0
- (716811) - IL2CPP: Change the conv.i8 opcode implementation to handle sign extension correctly so that a conversion from a large negative int to a uint to a long in C# works as expected.
- (735413) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for a type with two fields that have the same type and name.
- (734534) - IL2CPP: Improve the error message when the byte code stripper is unable to locate an assembly.
- (717997) - IL2CPP: Prevent a NullReferenceException exception from occurring during the processing of the Preserve attribute which can obscure the actual cause of a problem.
- (730233) - IL2CPP: Prevent an KeyNotFoundException exception from occurring during code conversion when a generic method is used with at least one generic argument that exceeds the maximum generic recursion depth.
- (none) - IL2CPP: The low level memory profiler no longer reports constant literals as fields with offset 0.
- (726466) - Networking: Added support for HLAPI packet queuing on channels using the ReliableFragmented QoS.
- (697097) - Networking: Added warning message when a scene cannot be added to NetworkManager.
- (725109) - Networking: Clear error message when user try to add the two host with the same port
- (721917) - Networking: Fixed code generation exception when a SyncVar uses a type from external DLL. This now generates a regular build error.
- (698322) - Networking: Fixed code generation exception when using certain built-in unity types such as Vector3 in SyncListStruct.
- (714700) - Networking: Fixed crash when sending an unsupported type (a class instance) via a network Command. This now generates a build error.
- (726244) - Networking: Fixed issues with zero length size or MTU size packets using NetworkConnection Send functions. This could break packet buffering for HLAPI connections.
- (725363) - Networking: Fixed missing Connect callback for local client.
- (727133) - Networking: Fixed movement problem for objects on clients with local-client-authority when snap threshold was set to a small value.
- (730199) - Networking: Fixed NullReference exception when using NetworkAnimator.
- (733731) - Networking: Fixed the scene slots in NetworkManager and NetworkLobbyManager not marking the scene dirty when they are changed.
- (720436) - Networking: prevent user to set minupdatetimeout to 0 via networkmanager menu
- (730299) - Networking: Removed misleading error messages that are generated during SyncList initialization.
- (730386) - Particles: Fixing regression when setting transform in LateUpdate
- (731470) - Physics: Ensure that RectTransform is loaded prior to any Rigidbody2D or Collider2D so that initial position is correct.
- (731054) - Physics: Ensure that when changing the Joint2D connected RigidBody2D, all related Gizmos are reset.
- (730822) - Physics: Ensure that when ignoring collision layer/layer collisions, that existing contacts are re-evaluated.
- (731057) - Physics: Ensure that when Joint2D.EnableCollision is changed, all relevant contacts are re-evaluated.
- (none) - Substance: Fix bitmap export. Bitmap export can now save bitmaps with the alpha channel setup according to the Unity material.
- (725397), (728853), (729290) - UI: Fix Editor crash that would sometimes trigger after pressing play/stop
- (719421) - VR: Fix HMD content failure after disconnect and reconnect
- (716410), (716422 VR: Fix incorrect info and toggles while HMD was disconnected
- (720052), (732183) - VR: Fix Loss of Window focus crashes upon return
- (736323) - VR: Fix regression crash when HMD was disconnected at application start
- (716500) - VR: Fix stereoMirrorMode right eye flicker
- (732236) - VR: Fix VRDevice.IsPresent always returning true
- (722766) - WebGL: Fix doppler effect being used on audio sources with spatial blend set to 2D
- (733864) - Windows Phone: Font will be visible again.
- (735383) - Windows Store Apps: Correctly generate Visual Studio namespace if package name has dot followed by a number. For ex., Test.2 package name will produce Test._2 namespace
- (735384) - XboxOne/IL2CPP: Correct metadata loading on startup.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC