Unity 5.2.1 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- (none) - 2D: Exposed alpha texture api for atlases compressed with ETC1.
- (none) - Asset Loading: Serialisation errors that produce "serialisation layout mismatch" errors will now attempt to include the name of the root type being serialised when the error was encountered.
- (730952) - Build Pipeline: Fixed warning message "Failed to add the asset file size for filename".
- (699420) - Editor: Fixed baking navmesh while building lighting.
- (732454), (733335) - Editor: Fixed crash when trying to build Universal Windows 10 Apps, but Windows 10 SDK is not installed.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed HideFlags.DontSaveInBuild and HideFlags.DontUnloadUnusedAsset being swapped.
- (719769) - Editor: The selected platform is now properly switch when launching Unity through the command line with the –buildTarget switch.
- (732205) - IL2CPP: Corrected the behavior of Array.SetValue and Array.GetValue for integer values used with an enum array.
- (732317) - IL2CPP: Prevent a possible deadlock when using System.Threading.ReaderWriterLock.
- (730886) - iOS: Fixed some corner cases of AA and image effects on OpenGL ES.
- (725085) - iOS: Made iAD code more robust on ios9: Fullscreen Ads now work and Banners do not crash on destruction.
- (732956) - OpenGL & OSX: Fixed scene view picking when AA is enabled.
- (730513) - Physics: Fixed changes made to wheel collider's properties in Update causing wheel collider to twitch due to interpolation.
- (568430) - Script Debugging: Fixed issue with stepping in switch statements.
- (691014) - Script Debugging: Fixed occasional Unity crash when stepping many times in a row and then hitting a breakpoint.
- (626569) - Script Debugging: Fixed rare Unity crash when stepping.
- (721288) - Script Debugging: Fixed stepping over Resources.Load and other Unity API methods that use serialization.
- (589577) - Script Debugging: Fixed Unity crash when trying to evaluate generic methods that return an array of the generic type. Such as GameObject.GetComponents().
- (717289) - Script Debugging: Fixed Unity crash when trying to step after pause.
- (none) - Scripting: 'Editor' folders inside 'Plugins', 'Standard Assets' and 'Pro Standard Assets' no longer need to be at the root of those directories.
- (382005) - Scripting: Don't crash in mono_metadata_free_type when handed a null type instance.
- (716872) - Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when assembly references type in another assembly that is not present in the project.
- (712400) - Shaders: Fixed the surface lighting model (alpha:auto) picking incorrect blend mode (alpha:premul) in legacy lighting functions.
- (732399) - Substance: ProceduralMaterials should now be correctly rendered after a color space switch.
- (715921) - UI: Fixed crash in best fit text rendering when canvas scaler has a scale of 0.
- (715921) - UI: Fixed editor hang when attempting to cache a calculated font size > 500 as a result of a canvas scaler.
- (730014) - Version Control: Fixed slowdown in editor when connected to a version control backend e.g. Perforce or Plastic SCM.
- (none) - VR: Fixed startup crash when using D3D11.
- (none) - VR: Fixed play mode crash when using MSAA on OSX.
- (none) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed AssemblyConverter incorrectly picking native dll's, when there's winmd with same name.
- (729507) - Windows Store Apps: Unity will correctly generate Universal 8.1 projects, VS 2013 and VS 2015 should open them correctly.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC