Unity 5.1.3 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- (721563) - Editor: Fixed: Slowdown in Project window with Unity 5.
- (722983) - Fixed broken positioning of render when upscaling to native desktop resolution in full screen mode (Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 11).
- (708072) - Fixed Unity shader compiler crash when compiling for OpenGL target.
- (723439) - IL2CPP: Correct C++ code generation when a struct inherits from a generic interface.
- (721329) - IL2CPP: Fixed various performance issues by doing less type initialization at startup.
- (715013) - IL2CPP: Prevented the exception "MissingMethodException: No constructor found for System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet::.ctor(System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream)" from occurring when the TZ4NET assembly was used.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Complete the IPv6 implementation.
- (723961) - iOS: Fixed append regression when splash screens are changed in certain ways after initial build.
- (718387), (720698) - iOS: iOS: Fixed system dynamic font support on iOS 9 where only the first font could be read from certain font collections and font substitutes, as identified by the OS, were not handled.
- (706367) - Lightmapping: Fixed lightmap UV generation to be identical across platforms.
- (721174) - Mecanim: Fixed a rare crash occurring while a new level is been loaded with some StateMachineBehaviour referencing a prefab that could lead to a prefab corruption.
- (721704) - Physics: Fixed SliderJoint2D motor-speed backwards compatibility prior to 5.1.1p3.
- (718787) - Plugins: Editor would report incorrectly that native plugin is colliding with itself.
- (none) - SpritePacker: Prevented Sprite Packing called randomly due to bug in hash Generation.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC