Unity 5.1.3 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Added progress bar while decrypting downloaded Asset Store packages.
- iOS: Added support for iPad launch screens.
- iOS: Use launch screens as primary source for splash images.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed Android READ_PHONE_STATE permission issue.
- (699455) - Android: On some devices Screen.dpi returns more accurate values now.
- (671844), (676419), (694332), (702955), (713785), (714013) - Direct3D 11: Fixes an occasional crash on exit related to Direct3D 11 libraries. It usually happened when Nvidia drivers were involved and "d3d11.dll_unloaded" was found in error reports.
- (707328) - Editor: Fixed shader GUI error in console when importing a package.
- (704016) - Editor: Made sure blendShapes normals are not imported if None is set in Import Setting.
- (689461) - IL2CPP: Added support for access default parameter values via reflection.
- (717904) - IL2CPP: Allow a cast of T to IList (where BaseT is a base class of T) to work correctly.
- (705898) - IL2CPP: Corrected a code generation error with the JsonFX library with the error message: "not implemented on non-abstract class".
- (719084) - IL2CPP: Corrected an error in the negation of a float converted from an unsigned integer.
- (700792) - IL2CPP: Implemented the correct rounding behavior (banker's rounding) for the Math.Round method.
- (722375) - IL2CPP: Prevent a NullReferenceException exception from being thrown in the KeyValuePair ToString method when the value is a reference type.
- (722433) - IL2CPP: Prevent an used block from being marked as dead during conversion if it is immediately after a try block with an explicit leave opcode.
- (716991) - IL2CPP: Speed up retrieving classes by name.
- (715965) - IL2CPP: Fixed assert on socket error.
- (712553) - IL2CPP: Fixed error when using 64-bit Interlocked operations on 32-bit devices.
- (716138) - IL2CPP: Fixed pinning of structures with ExplicitLayout.
- (721435) - IL2CPP: Fixed reading pointers with multiple levels of indirection.
- (718696) - IL2CPP: Fixed unsafe pointer to struct assignment.
- (708549) - iOS: Fixed WWW crash when not keeping reference to instance.
- (677907) - iOS: Fixed interop of OpenGL ES and Siri overlay.
- (720016) - iOS: Fixed WWW not reporting error in some cases.
- (713552) - Mecanim: Fixed Transition inspector not showing the proper transition.
- (none) - OpenGL ES: Fixed missing 1x1 mip levels in textures.
- (704481) - Samsung TV: Fixed "Unknown Platform" error when passing "Samsung TV" to AudioImporter.ContainsSampleSettingsOverride.
- (706040) - TreeEditor: Fixed the broken UI regression.
- (none) - UI: Fixed API breaking change where GetMousePointerEventData required a parameter.
- (711316) - VR: Fixed point light rendering issue with deferred renderer.
- (722915), (723184) - VR: Fixed regression with linear lighting and anti aliasing on windows.
- (721198) - VR: Fixed renderscale regression. Renderscale now functions correctly on GearVR.
- (none) - VR: Overall stability improved.
- (none) - Xbox One: Fixed compute shaders on Xbox One.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC