Unity 5.1.2 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Tizen: Static splash screens are now supported.
- Physics: Renamed 'CollisionDetectionMode2D.None' to 'CollisionDetectionMode2D.Discrete' (Will be auto-updated).
- BlackBerry: SystemInfo.deviceModel now returns a useful model string value instead of a hexadecimal number.
- Windows Standalone: Player exe is no longer signed, icon and version modifications will no longer have digital signature errors.
- (709326) - 2D: Fixed spriteRenderer overwriting materials for objects in case of multiple selection.
- (707880) - 2D: Prevent all editing in Sprite Editor Window during play mode.
- (670282) - BlackBerry: Fixed crash that would happen with some projects on the Passport after consecutive runs.
- (708787) - Editor: Fixed 'Timestamps and assets out of sync' error when renaming a folder outside of Unity and deleting an asset inside of it.
- (709495) - Editor: When saving a scene in the Windows editor, the characters from the dynamic fonts would disappear.
- (none) - GI: Fixed issue with baking getting stuck on the bake indirect stage.
- (679342) - Graphics: Fixed CaptureScreenshot on DX11 when using non-native fullscreen resolution.
- (702323) - IMGUI: Fixed text vertical position shifting during edit when the line height is too big for the box.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed a bug where a state machine moved to another state machine would disappear.
- (none) - Merge Tool: Fixed empty base/right files when falling back and used from cmdline and premerge dests are not set.
- (none) - Merge Tool: Fixed merge conflict when mine and theirs have both added a component of different type to the same GameObject.
- (none) - Merge Tool: Fixed the error about non existing merge tool path after falling back to 3rd party merge tool on OSX.
- (none) - Merge Tool: Correctly handle invalid non-unique mapping keys that Unity generates.
- (none) - Physics2D: Now 'Infinity' cannot be specified for 2D collider offset.
- (707400) - Physics2D: Stop Rigidbody2D X/Y Constraints from occasionally moving the body to the world origin.
- (713073) - Physics2D: Stop trigger-contacts being reported early when using continuous collision detection.
- (692675) - Physics: Fixed WheelCollider not being able to ignore collisions with vehicle body colliders that were added to the already initialised vehicle.
- (704468) - Physics: Fixed 'Physics2D.GetRayIntersectionXXX' methods being affected by 'Physics2D.raycastsStartInColliders'.
- (705148) - Physics: Fixed incorrect depth sorting for results of 'Physics2D.GetRayIntersectionXXX' methods.
- (691057) - Physics: Fixed WheelCollider suspension raycasts being unable to ignore intersections with the car’s body the wheel has been attached to, occasionally.
- (711981) - Substance: Fixed crash in iOS/il2cpp builds caused by uninitialized SubstanceSystem.
- (none) - Substance: Using _TexelSize in shaders now works correctly with ProceduralTextures.
- (715415) - Tizen: Fixed issue where Good autorotation orientations were incorrect.
- (714670) - UI: Fixed Toggle component not updating when animated.
- (none) - UnityAnalytics: Fixed RemoteConfig restore of int values.
- (none) - Version Control: Fixed assets version control cache state not being updated after scene reload.
- (none) - Version Control: Invalidate version control cache on refresh button click in versioning window.
- (713630) - VR: Fixed several VR lifecycle related crashes.
- (714022) - VR: VRDevice.isPresent now returns expected value.
- (704235) - WebGL: Fixed WebGL builds of projects with long path names on Windows.
- (714545) - WebGL: Fixed empty Input.inputString.
- (712636) - WebGL: Fixed UI keyboard inputs.
- WebGL: Building for WebGL on Windows will fail with a "sanity check error". As a workaround, Unity.exe can to be launched with Administrator privileges.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC