Unity 5.1.2 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Android: Added support for real 16bit RGB565 backbuffer.
- VR: Added an option to allow Cameras to render specifically to left/right eye for stereo 3D.
- (none) - Android: Audio - Fixed CPU consumption by FMODAudioDevice thread on GearVR.
- (none) - Android: Fixed call to ES API without current context.
- (704009) - BlackBerry: Fixed crash when using Development builds on the STL-001 device.
- (none) - BlackBerry: Fixed issue that would cause a grey screen to appear between the splash screen and the start of the game.
- (674706) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow GetCurrentProcess to work.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow il2cpp.exe to run when its installation path includes a '#' character followed by a space character.
- (712470) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected Marshal.OffsetOf when using enums fields with FieldOffsetAttribute.
- (710797), (705882) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a type T from being stripping if it is used an GenericClass field in a MonoBehavior or ScriptableObject that is already being preserved.
- (none) - Mono: Double traverse object count to avoid stack overflow when freeing huge amounts of objects.
- (none) - Mono: Fixed monotonic timer overflow to allow usage of timing functions like those in System.Threading with extended uptime.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed freetype crash on 2013 TV.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed issue where UnityAnalytics was initializing improperly.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed race condition that could cause intermittent crashes when managed threads were being used.
- (none) - Tizen: Fixed an issue with sound stopping when apps are interrupted.
- (none) - Tizen: Resolve deployment problems on Windows.
- (695727) - VR Oculus: Camera Viewport Rect now takes up the appropriate amount of Screen space.
- (703281) - VR Oculus: Fixed crash when trying to access VRSettings.GetNativePtr while the Oculus HMD was not connected.
- (none) - VR Oculus: HMD can now be connected to application after it has already started. It can also be disconnected and reconnected during application run time.
- (none) - VR Oculus: Update to latest oculus dependencies.
- (none) - VR: Camera transforms now reset when VRSettings.enabled is false or the loadedDevice is set to none. Camera parent transforms are not effected.
- (none) - VR: Fixed stereo rendering regression.
- (none) - VR: Improved MSAA performance by only antialiasing eye textures, not the composited back buffer.
- (691345) - VR: Reenable vsync when device is disconnected.
- (none) - VR: Virtual Reality Supported toggle in player settings no longer recreates the Graphics Device. VRSettings defaults to enabled and oculus if Virtual Reality is supported.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC