Unity 5.1.1 Patch 3
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Animation: Group material color channel curves. Removing one curve will automatically remove other channel curves of the same color property.
- Editor: Informative message will be shown in the material inspector when the material property block values are used.
- Xbox One: Unity now builds with the June 2015 XDK. You must have the June XDK installed on your PC and use the matching or later recovery on your console.
- (701438) - Animation: Animating properties of the material with the custom shader does not cause error on the first play in editor.
- (665246) - Animation: Remove relative material property blocks when the animator component is being removed.
- (706635) - Asset Loading: Ignoring hidden dll files.
- (694539) - CacheServer: Asset bundle names are not properly imported from metafiles.
- (705649) - Editor: Search correct 32/64bit program files on windows for diff tools.
- (none) - GearVR: Removed log spam about user profile.
- (705573) - GI: Fixed intermittent crash related to realtime lightprobes.
- (707361) - GLES: Fixed tessellation shaders when multiple texcoords are packed into one vec4.
- (696397) - GLES: Fixed standard shader rendering issues with Mali GPUs.
- (705724) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow Type.GetType(string) to return a proper value on 32-bit ARMv7 builds.
- (696745) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for the IL add opcode with pointers in unsafe C# code.
- (699644) - iOS/IL2CPP: Handle 'void' type parameter.
- (702203) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a C++ compiler error in generated code which happens when a pointer is assigned a value which is a uintptr_t in converted unsafe C# code.
- (693259) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent AES encryption types from being incorrectly stripped when they are used.
- (695319) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an intermittent crash on ARM64 when an live object is incorrectly reclaimed but the garbage collector.
- (705860) - iOS/IL2CPP: The Preserve attribute can now be used in the managed code for an assembly to preserve all of the code in an assembly.
- (705860) - iOS/IL2CPP: The preserve attribute can now be used with the assembly element in a link.xml file to preserve all of the code in an assembly.
- (689087) - iOS: Added a limit for iOS acceleration event queue.
- (701425) - iOS: Added support for Xcode 6.3.2.
- (704699) - iOS: Added support for Xcode 7 beta.
- (681384) - iOS: Added additional Japanese fallback font.
- (699574) - iOS: Added iOS Thai font for 8.2.
- (705241) - iOS: Don't add header files to il2cpp Xcode project.
- (699907) - iOS: Don't include managed dll files in il2cpp build.
- (702900) - iOS: Fixed stuck "Launch screen type" setting.
- (704998) - License: Added network timeout for all pending operations.
- (704271) - License: Clear error message once valid serial is entered.
- (700738) - License: Fixed an issue with Operating System ID changing on Windows 10.
- (702313) - License: License activation staying stuck in Updating or Connecting screen.
- (704270) - License: Replace generic invalid serial message with more meaningful message
- (706183) - Linux: Fixed key release regression.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed continuity in FixedTime transition with ExitTime.
- (697582) - Merge Tool: Fixwd merging of scenes/prefabs with out of order objects.
- (none) - Networking: Fix for IsAcksLong flag doesn't work.
- (701313) - Networking: Fixed UNetWeaver exception when processing large projects, also improved speed with large projects.
- (705901) - Physics 2D: Ensure that Rigidbody2D interpolation or extrapolation do not modify the Transform Z position.
- (703846) - Physics 2D: Fixed a child Rigidbody2D not correctly updating its position/orientation when it's using interpolation and the parent transform changes.
- (705471) - Physics: Fixed problem in PhysX that would cause SphereColliders to bounce when rolling over the triangles of a MeshCollider.
- (702907) - Physics 2D: MotorSpeed on SliderJoint2D is now in meters/sec (linear motor) not degrees/sec (not angular motor).
- (697637) - Physics 2D: Stop NullReferenceException when editing PolygonCollider2D.
- (none) - SamsungTV: Fixed security false-positive. The 2013 and 2014 TVs can now be deployed to successfully.
- (none) - VR: Don't update the head pose until Camera has latched the reference frame.
- (none) - VR: Reset camera-to-origin pose on scene load to prevent gross error.
- (none) - WebGL: Prevent a runtime error due to the NetworkManager and MasterServerInterface not being correctly stripped.
Ignore the link for Tizen player. It is part of the Editor installer now. The link will be removed for the next patch release.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC