Unity 5.1.1 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Analytics: Added cloudProjectId to hwstat.
- Graphics: Added options for opaque object sorting control, see Camera.opaqueSortMode.
- Terrain: Expose TerrainData.SetHeightsDelayedLOD and Terrain.ApplyDelayedHeightmapModification to allow users to achieve high frame rates while doing interactive terrain editing.
- 2D: SpriteRenderer will have light and reflection probes turned off by default. They can still be turned on manually.
- (699578) - 2D: Fixed the issue where it was unable to set Sprite mode to multiple.
- (670070) - Audio: Audio clip "Force to Mono" now has an option for applying normalization after downmix.
- (705599) - Audio: Fixed: FSBTool crashed during audio import on Windows XP / N platforms and very short audio files.
- (702628) - Deployment Management: Fixed crash when selecting 'Scripting Backend' in standalone Player Settings.
- (670391) - DX11: Don't spam refCount==0 error messages when some 3rd party tools hook into DX11.
- (703205) - DX11: Fixed non-native resolution fullscreen being too dark when in Linear color space.
- (686697) - Editor OSX: Fixed custom cursor getting set back to default arrow when used in the editor.
- (686697) - Editor OSX: Fixed games setting the cursor to null wouldn't take affect in the editor.
- (none) -Editor: Texture3D sizes up to 2048 are now allowed (previously the limit was 1024).
- (none) -GLES: Fix for TC Particles package from the Asset Store.
- (705269) - GLES: Fixed shader compiler crash for some shaders that use scalar pixel shader inputs, and other issues.
- (699694) - GLES: Fixed crash when using multithreaded renderer and using shader that uses vertex colors when the mesh data doesn't contain vertex colors.
- (none) - GLES: Workaround for Adreno 4xx driver bug where binary shaders would break if the shader program contains geometry shaders.
- (698775) - Graphics: Fixed issue in Texture2D.LoadImage when loading indexed PNG images that contain an alpha channel.
- (691077) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash in the NetworkManager initialization when the Stipping Level option is not set to Disabled.
- (697757) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the exception: "System.ArgumentException: enumType is not an Enum type." from occurring for a generic type used with an enum type argument.
- (704069) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the player build process from using older generated C++ source files from a previous build.
- (685439) - iOS: Lightmapped objects with legacy shaders lit with realtime light in legacy deferred no longer render incorrectly.
- (700533) - MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with Attach button in attach to process dialog not responding to clicks.
- (704949) - Networking: Fixed the problem with host which was added removed and added back. Last add will finish with error - cannot open socket.
- (none) - Networking: Fixed the problem with long acks.
- (697543) - Physics: Fixed issue in PhysX where PhysX would hang on certain Android devices.
- (577228) - Physics 2D: Ensure that both friction and bounce are updated when the PhysicsMaterial2D is set on a Collider2D from script.
- (683964), (696095) - Physics 2D: Fixed various One-Way behaviour issues in PlatformEffector2D.
- (697547) - Physics 2D: Restore the Rigidbody2D linear-velocity after a Rigidbody2D.MovePosition has completed.
- (701932) - Physics 2D: Rigidbody2D constraints are now based upon the center-of-mass and not the body position.
- (701202) - Physics 2D: Stop crash if 2D effector is needed but there is none.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Resolved security issue that allowed for arbitrary code execution.
- (693537) - Serialization: Disallow EditorOnlyPlayerSettings custom properties usage without initialization
- (705485) - Shaders: Fixed GLSL/Metal translation of shaders that use all uppercase SV_TARGET semantic.
- (670391) - Shaders: Fixed GLSL/Metal translation of shaders that use non-uppercase SV_Position semantic.
- (704497), (704501) - Shaders: Fixed resource binding regression breaking TC Particles asset store package.
- (none) - Shaders: Increased timeout for shader import time processing; helps with complex compute shaders.
- (705638) - VR: Fixed GearVR crash with Android Personal Edition.
- (706852) - VR: Fixed upgrade issue from 5.1.1 which could result in VR loss of functionality.
- (703879) - Windows Phone: Fixed build failure when using certain classes from System.Net namespace.
- (none) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed a rare crash at boot when reading AppxManifest.xml.
- (690152) - Xbox One: Fixed a bug that could cause game chat to fail when more than two players are involved.
- VR: VRSettings.enabled bug. Enter play mode with true, switch to false, exit play mode, and enter play mode again. Editor will crash. Make sure VRSettings.enabled is true when exiting play mode.
- STV: Both 2013 and 2014 TVs will fail to launch due to a bug that will be fixed in the next patch release.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC