Unity 5.1.0 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- VR: Gear VR now supported with Unity VR.
- Editor: Added MonoDevelop Solution Properties toggle to External Tools to disable writing of MonoDevelopProperties section to .sln files.
- Graphics: Added hexadecimal code support to Color (TryParseHexString, ToHexStringRGB and ToHexStringRGBA).
- Graphics: Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings.
- Input: Mouse cursor will be confined to rendered area in Windows standalone (when CursorLockMode.Confined is used).
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling and making more data constant.
- Linux: Removed "faulty GPU driver" workarounds for Intel drivers that claim to support OpenGL 3.0+.
- Mecanim: Show frame number in avatar previewer.
- Mecanim: AnimatorState runtime speed is now a multiplier apply on the orignal speed rather than an override.
- (700717) - AI: Fixed NavMeshAgent path re-planning (typically after carving) when agents are assigned a path via SetPath.
- (696556) - AI: Fixed issue causing spurious error message "ag.remainingDistance >= 0.0f" for agents waiting at OffMeshLinks.
- (701413) - AI: Fixed problem with performance when scene constains only idle agents with small radii.
- (677623) - Android: Now Application.systemLanguage will return Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified instead of just Chinese.
- (673248) - APIUpdater: Fixed crash when scripts contains some specific generic type / method usages.
- (693006) - APIUpdater: Fixed editor hang updater consent dialog is displayed while user is performing a drag & drop.
- (687390) - Audio: If the audio output device fails to init, then init to the null device to prevent crash.
- (693917) - Audio: The Disable Audio option now prevents FMOD from initializing and allocating resources which are exclusive on some platforms.
- (695263) - CEF: Fixed crash when opening the asset store when no network.
- (691440) - Cloud Service: Fix for using another encoding for the url.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed bad scene view performance when lots of light gizmos are drawn.
- (582285) - Editor: Fixed: Missing icon in Mecanim Transition inspector.
- (655453) - Editor: Profiler GameObject count in scene no longer increases when selecting camera.
- (681476) - Editor: Undo for editing capsule collider.
- (694119) - Editor: Undo for GameObject > Toggle Active State in main menu.
- (688647) - GI: Fixed static lightmap baking on a rectangular terrain.
- (691217) - GLES: Fixed crash on Vivante GPUs when using binary shaders.
- (671681) - Graphics: Fixed inaccurate screenspace scissoring of lights with large range.
- (699470) - Graphics: Fixed assertion when LODGroup is scaled to zero.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed command buffer RenderTargetIdentifier with RenderTexture argument.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed regression in handling "external" textures (Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture).
- (698785) - Graphics: Fixed rendering issues after native rendering plugin GL.IssuePluginEvent() calls on OpenGL ES platforms.
- (684728) - Input: Update mouse position when it is outside of rendered area in Windows standalone.
- (695251) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid adding includes and methods (for method declaration includes) for types generated to terminate generic type recursion.
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- (697043) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct code generation for a generic type with another generic type as a constraint when the generic parameter for the constraint is a value type.
- (694940) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected the implementation of the ldvirtftn opcode for types using a constrained generic generic parameter.
- (695900) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly invoke an action pointing to an extension method.
- (693281) - iOS/IL2CPP: Emit memory barriers to ensure the correct acquire and release semantics are enforced for loads and stores of volatile fields.
- (686183) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that background threads which are not explicitly joined have their resources freed so that the runtime does not leak thread handles.
- (691442) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (698613), (698137) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- (697563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- (674763) - iOS/IL2CPP: Implement embedded resources for IL2CPP.
- (697816) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash when a thread with a name is finalized.
- (699105) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- (692742) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WWWForm.data property getter being extremely slow on IL2CPP.
- (693210) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a case where static constructor would not be called if an object is constructed within Unity internally.
- (694535) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
- (689302) - iOS/IL2CPP: Static constructor of base type now gets correctly called if a derived class does not have one when creating an object of a derived type.
- (694729) - iOS/Metal: Fixed crash when using preloaded shaders.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed crash on A7 SoC when locking the screen.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed rendering issues when dismissing presenting view controller which overrides orientation constraints.
- (696798) - iOS: Fixed simulator crashing on startup due to "Symbol not found: __ZN5metal16g_CurrentEncoderE".
- (677623) - iOS: Now Application.systemLanguage will return Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified instead of just Chinese.
- (693367) - Linux: Fixed nonASCII input regression.
- (none) - Mecanim: Changing AnimatorState runtime speed from positive to negative value should now correctly play the animation clip backward.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed AnimatorState.speed with a value of 0 should now correctly pause the animation clip.
- (696678) - Mecanim: Fixed broken copy paste.
- (689767) - Mecanim: Fixed firing multiple events at 0.
- (698660) - ModuleManager: Fixed exception when opening the Module Manager window.
- (684121) - OpenGL: Fixed crash when trying to use unified OpenGL GfxDevice on MacOSX.
- (694219) - Plugins: Fixed Standalone settings, toggle buttons were showing platforms as disabled while in reality they were enabled.
- (none) - PS3/PS4: Fixed some separate alpha blending shader states not working properly.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed an issue where games launched on the 2014 TVs without using the Unity Launcher would crash.
- (673027) - Scripting: Fixed debugger deadlock on OSX.
- (673440) - Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop incorrectly stepping over recursive methods.
- (none) - Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when using newer versions of the soft debugger client in MonoDevelop.
- (699510) - Terrain: Fixed occasional incorrect SpeedTree LOD.
- (670867) - Tizen: Display software keyboard correctly in landscape.
- (581750) - Tizen: Fixed some typed characters not displaying correctly.
- (699598) - Tizen: Removed unnecessary texture compression selector in the build window.
- (588936) - Tizen: Resolved "Failed to wait on semaphore" errors when script debugging.
- (699589) - Tizen: Resolved build failures when various non-alphanumeric are entered into the product description.
- (670069) - Tizen: Resolved rendering errors with Landscape Right screen orientation.
- (none) - Tizen: Set the supported screen sizes key in the manifest. Not doing so results in Tizen store rejections.
- (670882) - Tizen: Text typed into software keyboard is now displayed.
- (699587) - Tizen: Updated product description field to prevent text wrapping issues.
- (695513) - Tizen: Video playback is now supported.
- (699779) - TreeEditor: Fixed incorrect labels and tooltips.
- (696153) - UNET: Client is not sending/receiving packets and does not disconnect.
- (694767) - UNet: Fixed an issue whereby NetworkTransform could corrupt SyncVars.
- (696172) - UNet: Fixed an issue whereby Network Serializer breaks on some 64-bit values.
- (688362) - UNet: Wrong interpolation in NetworkTransform has been fixed.
- (695061) - UNet: Added fixes for multiple NetworkClient objects.
- (698751) - UNET: Fixed: Memory continuously builds up with uNet server simply activated.
- (none) - UNET: Fixed: Ping from obsolete connection can cause problem with functionality of new connection.
- (none) - UNET: Fixed: Reliable sequenced channel for reused (disconnect then connect) connection stop working.
- (696680) - UNett: Fix for bad error message on networked commands.
- (none) - Unified GL: Fixed mobile bloom and mobile blur shaders (and anything else that used array inputs).
- (none) - Unified GL: Fixed VFACE translation.
- (696069) - Unified GL: Shader .cginc include files failed to load if the file to be included had UTF BOM. Fixed.
- (none) - VR: Render scale now functions correctly with 0.6 Oculus SDK.
- (699095) - VR: Render scale now works in deferred mode.
- (none) - VR: VR.loadedDevice now works at runtime.
- (none) - XboxOne: Fixed a crash that occurs in the debug player at startup.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC