Unity 5.0.3 Patch 2
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Load embedded resource files as memory mapped read-only files so that they do not contribute to memory pressure.
- (695118), (701548) - iOS/IL2CPP: Add support for PreserveAttribute to prevent classes, methods, fields and properties from being stripped in IL2CPP.
- (695179) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred when Ldvirtftn opcode was used on a non-virtual method.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated code in if (...) block if the condition operand was an IntPtr.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated marshaling code for marshaling IntPtr into any other primitive type.
- (702879) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling arrays of structs marked with [Out] attribute.
- (696986) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed ConstructorInfo.Invoke() returning null for Nullable types.
- (698589) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected RPC implementation for the UnityEngine.Networking namespace.
- (696187) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a C++ compiler error in generated code about an undeclared identifier with the test "Unused local just for stack balance".
- (702696) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a runtime exception with IL code in an enumerator's MoveNext method when the enumerator's return type is a constrained generic type.
- (703294) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an exception during code generation when the default value of a field is not the same type as the field.
- (691008) - iOS/IL2CPP: When compiling scripts for the player, appropriate UnityEngine.UI.dll will be referenced.
- (691404) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a rare case when bytecode stripper would incorrectly strip wrong overloaded generic virtual method.