Unity 5.0.3 Patch 1
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Android: Audio - Enabled OpenSL for GearVR.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling.
- (700531) - Android: Fixed an issue whereby unaligned access caused a crash on Tegra K1.
- (693316) - Graphics: Configurable vertex compression to fix lightmap UVs shifting.
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- (691607), (667147) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an exception during code conversion which has the error message "Invalid global variables count" when converting some UnityScript assemblies.
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (697563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- (694535) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC