Unity 5.0.2 Patch 4
Additional downloadsSelect the runtime platforms of your choice from the list below (the desktop runtime is included as standard) or, to install the full complement of runtime platforms, use the download assistant installer above.
- Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings
- iOS/IL2CPP: Decrease IL2CPP memory usage by making metadata structures const.
- (687390) - Audio: If audio output device fails to init, then init to the null device.
- (693917) - Audio: The Disable Audio option new prevents FMOD from initializing and allocating resources which are exclusive on some platforms.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed bad scene view performance when lots of light gizmos are drawn
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed command buffer RenderTargetIdentifier with RenderTexture argument
- (697674) - Graphics: fixed regression in handling "external" textures (Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture).
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct a error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- (698613), (698137) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fix a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- (691442) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fix a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- (699105) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- (694729) - iOS/Metal: Fixed crash when using preloaded shaders (694729)
- (none) - iOS: Fixed rendering issues when dismissing presenting view controller which overrides orientation constraints
- (696798) - iOS: Fixed simulator crashing on startup due to "Symbol not found: __ZN5metal16g_CurrentEncoderE" (696798)
- (none) - Merge Tool: Fix auto fallback spec file detection
- (none) - Merge Tool: Handle regression in 5.0.1 introduced by stripped prefabs
- (none) - PS3/PS4: Fixed some separate alpha blending shader states not working properly.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links at the top of this page.
Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Size & md5sum for Mac
Size & md5sum for PC